Worst day ever (super short)

"This might really be the worst day ever" 

You sat at the bottom of the stairs, hand holding up your face while your bestie sat next to you.

Altair was holding the apple yelling at Ezio was now his 39 year old self like before. Desmond was arguing with Edward who was ignoring him in return. 

Grandad Kenway had decided to convince young Ezio to sneak the apple out before altair woke up, and they brought nearly everyone here. 

So here was Haytham Kenway and Connor with Edward discussing their physical attributes while Desmond yelled at Edward with Haytham being silent and uninterested. 

Shay was in the kitchen being... well Shay 

"Theres a bunch of people here" your bestie said "do we even have room?"

The front door was thrown open and a voice you especially didnt want to hear boomed through the house.

"HELLOO (Y/N) MOM SAID YOU WERE BACK?!" 

the source of the voice walked into the living room, bags dropping to the floor. 

Your sister

____-_______-_______-_________-___________-__________-_________-______-

Sorry it's so short guys. This corona virus has all my step kids out of school so I've been super busy. I've had this sitting for a week so I thought I'd just share it anyway.