Never Knew

******Emma Pov******

Jack opened my curtain and set something on my stomach then walked away. I looked down at my stomach and saw two pieces of paper stapled together. One was a rubric with a grade and note. The other one was an essay so I decided to read it.

The most inspiring person in my life is my little sister Emma who is fourteen. Ever since she was born she has made a difference in Emma inspired me to do music cause one day she heard me singing and she said "Jack one day you are gonna make it big in singing" little did I know that sentence from a nine year old came true. The day I became a part of Magcon and began to sang I didn't think I was good so I wanted to quit but Emma told me I was the best singer she met so I continued to sing. When I recorded my first song Emma was the first one to buy and she told everyone in her school to buy it. One day when I got a lot of hate from people saying my voice sucks I wanted to quit and give up but Emma told me I need to keep going because she knows it makes me happy and she wanted me to be happy. I have gotten really far now and I don't think I would have been able to do it without my little sister inspiring me and never wanting me to give up. Emma if you read this one day I love you and I want to say thanks for inspiring me to become the best singer I can be.