Fun Day

Emma's Pov

I woke up to the sound of singing and I knew it was Jack cause it was their new song Right Where You Are. I strechted my arms and got down. Annabelle was coming down too and she looked like she was in a good mood but when is she not.

"Morning" I said as I walked into the kitchen and she followed me in. We saw donuts on the table so we grabbed a glass of milk and ate. Then Jack came in the room and his eyes were red which could mean one thing he is high. Jack smokes weed and he doesn't think I know but I do cause I saw him smoking before we went on tour.

"Have any of you seen my phone" he asked with an attitude which is never good.

"No and good morning to you too" I said. Jack turned to look at me and gave me the look don't start with me.

"The bus broke down so we are gonna be stuck here for a while so we will be rehersing all day and I need all of you to not be bothering any of us" he said pointing to me at the end.

"What are we supposed to do all day" Annabelle asked and Jack sighed.

"Not my problem so bye and do not bother us ok" he said and with that he went back into the recording room.

"Well he is cranky" I said and Annabelle nodded in agreement.

"I'm gonna go get dressed and maybe we can just walk around the city" she said as she got up. I got up too and went to my bag to get clothes.

While I was waiting for Annabelle to come out of the bathroom Shawn came out of the recording room.

"Morning" he said as he walked closer to me. He pushed me against the wall and put his arms above my head.

"Morning and how long have you been up" I asked. Next thing I know his lips are on mine and his hands are at my waist. He broke the kiss and smiled at me.

"I have been waiting to do that all morning" he said looking into my eyes and making me blush. He brought his hand up to my face and rubbed circles on my cheek. Annabelle came out of the bathroom and smiled at me.

"Bathroom is all yours Emma" she said. Shawn moved out of my way and I went into the bathroom while he went back to the recording room.

I changed into black leggings and a Shawn Mendes hoodie with blue vans.

"Emma hurry up I have to pee and I am coming with you guys along with Jenna" Luke said banging on my door. I opened the door he pushed me out of the way and went in.

"No need to be pushy" I yelled as I threw my stuff onto my bed grabbed my purse and phone. I walked into the recording room to tell Jack I needed money and we were leaving.

"Emma I said not to bother us" Jack said and he is still in bad mood.

"Chill I wanted to tell you Annabelle Luke Jenna and I are gonna walk around town and I need money" I said. He reached into his pocket and gave me twenty bucks.

"Now get out" he said pushing me out of the room and slamming the door. Annabelle walked by just as he pushed me out.

"He needs to chill" she said and I nodded. Then Luke and Jenna showed up so we walked off the bus.

"I want food" Luke said rubbing his stomach. Annabelle Jenna and I rolled my eyes.

"There has to be a diner around here somewhere but I don't have much money" Annabelle said

"I have a lot I will pay for you guys" Jenna said and I hugged her.

We walked down the street a little more and we found a breakfast diner so we went in. A girl led us to a table who looked our age and I think Luke was checking her out. The girls name was on her tag and it was Jillian. She took our drink order and walked away. As she was walking away Luke was looking at her butt and I hit his head.

"Ow" he said hitting me back but Jenna kicked his leg which made him stop. Jillan came back with our drinks and took our food order.

"Hey Jillian my friend Luke here was wondering if you wanted to come hang out with us if you can get off" I asked and Luke kicked my leg.

"I would love too" she said. I smiled at her and she walked away.

"Thanks Emma" Luke said and I smiled st him.

"Anytime" I said

After we ate Jillian came over to us and we walked away from the diner.

"So what are you're guy's names" Jillan asked

"I am Emma"

"Annabelle"

"Jenna"

"Luke"

"Wait aren't you Emma Gilinsky and Annabelle Wilkinson" she asked

"Ya we are and it can be a pain epically today cause Jack is in a bad mood" I said looking over at Annabelle and she was nodding.

"So what do you guys wanna do" Jenna asked

"We can go to the fair and have fun without the guys being annoying" Annabelle said and we all agreed.