All The Good Things

******Emma Pov******

"Why" Shawn asked with tears in his eyes. I never knew me cutting would make him cry.

"I can't get it out of my head it is always gonna be in my head and it is never gonna go away" I said. Shawn got up and hugged me.

"Just think about all the good things I tell you" he said into my ear sending chills down my spine and I smiled.

"Like what" I asked

"You are beautiful nice caring athletic  funny fun weird but in a good way strong and my girlfriend which is a great thing" he said and I laughed. He let go of me and kissed my cheek.

"Emma you are the best sister I could ask for and don't tell Molly or Laura that" Jack said and I smiled. Then he pulled me into a hug and squeezed me tight.

"Now let's go to the lazy river" Shawn said taking my hand and running like the little kid he is. Jack went to the water slide cause Jenna was waiting for him.

As we were going to the lazy river a girl came up to Shawn and I think she was a fan because she had a Shawm Mendes case on her phone.

"Hi Shawn I love you and I was wondering if I can get a pic" she asked and Shawn smiled. I can tell Shawn loves what he does.

"Sure Emma can you take it" he asked reamoving his arm from my waist. I nodded and the girl handed me her phone. I took the pic and gave the girl her phone back.

"Thanks so much I love you Shawn" she said

"I love you too and thanks for all the support" he said smiling at her and putting his hand back around my waist.

"Wait is this you're slut girlfriend" she asked and I felt the tears in my eyes. How the hell am I a slut when I have never had sex and don't plan to for a while.

"This is my girlfriend and she is not a slut" Shawn said and the girl laughed.

"Bye Shawn have fun with you're slut" she said as she walked away. I turned into Shawn's chest and cried into him.

"Emma remember all the good things about you" he said as he rubbed my back. I looked up at him, he pecked my lips then wiped my tears with his thumb. He didn't move his thumb from my cheek and he just kept looking into my eyes.

"Shawn why would a fan that loves you hate someone you love" I asked

"I guess she really doesn't love me cause if she doesn't like my girlfriend she isn't a fan cause my girl is the nest thing that has ever happened to me" he said and I smiled.

We walked to the lazy river got into tubes and got in the river. Shawn was ahead of me and he was looking back at me giving me kissy faces. Then he looked away and a girl came up to me.

"You're Emma Shawn's girlfriend right" she asked

"Yeah why"

"Well you are ugly and I don't understand what Shawn sees in you I mean he should like a girl who looks good in a bikini" she said. I almost cried but I remembered all the good things Shawn told me.

"Shawn doesn't like me for my body he likes me for me a-

"Emma is the best I could ask for" Shawn said cutting me off. The girl floated away and I pecked Shawn on the lips then floated away but he came after me. He caught up to me and picked me up out of my tube and put me in his which is really big.

"I love you" I said. He leaned in and kissed me. His hands came to my scars and he rubbed them.

"Love you too and always remember the good things and the hate will go away" he said

"Ok now to the water slide" I said getting out of the tube and running out of the water.

I kept running but I slipped on water and.....