New Bus Mate

******Jillian's Pov*******

I can't believe Luke kissed me and called me beautiful this is the best day of my life and I never want it to end but the fair is closing so we are walking back to my dads diner so I can ask him if I can go on tour with them,which I hope I can.

"Jillian are you gonna need to go home first" Emma asked me and I shook my head.

"No because I was supposed to go to my moms after work so I have a bag packed and ready let's just hope I can go cause you guys are a blast" I said

When we got back to the diner we all went inside and it was empty so I went to the back to find my dad while Luke Jenna Annabelle and Emma waited at the counter. I saw my dad singing something for a delivery so I went over to him and waited.

"Dad I was wondering can I go on tour with my new friends" I asked begging him and he smiled. He looked over at the counter and nudged his head.

"Those ones" he asked and I nodded.

"Yes one of them is Jack Gilinsky's little sister and you know how much I love them so please dad" I asked

"How long will you be gone" he asked.

"Until August unless you want me home before" I said hoping he would let me stay for the whole thing.

"Okay you can go but I want calls every night and be good" he said and I hugged him.

"Thanks dad I love you so much and can I have money so I can buy things" I asked. He sighed but then gave me some cash and I hugged him again. I ran to get my bag and said bye.

We walked to the bus and I am freaking out.

*******Emma's Pov******

We all walked on the bus and we showed Jillian every room and her bed. After Jillian was all settled we went into the recording room so she could meet the guys. I walked in their first and when Jack saw me he still looked mad.

"Emma get out we are working" he said getting up and walking over to me.

"Chill bro I want you guys to meet Jillian" I said pulling Jillian into the room.

"Hi I love you guys all so much and thanks so much for letting me come on tour it means a lot to me" she said and I could tell she was fangirling. All the guys got up and hugged her. Then Shawn came up to me and kissed my cheek.

"I missed you today" he said into my ear making me smile and blush. Then Jack pushed us out cause he wanted to get work done and we were distracting them.

"Jack needs to fucking chill" I said and I am getting a little tired of him being so annoying.

"Emma I heard that" Jack yelled and I could hear coming towards the door.

"Run off the bus" I said and everyone went off the bus including me. I was running behind everyone and I was almost out the door when Jack grabbed my arm and pulled me back in. He pulled me away from the door and into the kitchen.

"Watch you're language" he said. I could smell the weed on his shirt and it made me want to puke.

"Ok and next time you smoke weed change you're shirt I can smell it and it makes me want to puke" I said walking off the bus where everyone else was.

"Emma do you want to go to Starbucks" Annabelle asked

"Is there one around here" I asked putting my hand on my hip.

"Ya a few blocks and go ask the guys if they want anything" Jenna said. I nodded and ran back to the bus.

I went into the recording room and opened the door which made Jack mad.

"We are going to Starbucks any of you want anything" I asked.

"Whatever you are getting babe get me" Shawn said winking at me and I blushed. The rest of the guys said they were good so I walked out and Jack slammed the door shut. I walked back off the bus and we started walking.

"So what do you guys do for fun on the bus" Jillian asked

"We watch movies play games in the game room sometimes we go places together and when we get to the place where they perform we usually mess around and have water wars" Luke said and I laughed cause I remembered us having a water war and Jack getting mad.

"Cool sounds fun" she said.

"Well Jillian welcome to the Jack and Jack tour" Annabelle said and we all laughed.