Beach Day

*****Shawn Pov******

I really like Emma and I know she likes me but she didn't wanna date because we didn't know each other that well but now we do so I am gonna ask her but first I have to ask Jack if he is ok with cause I want to make sure he is ok with me dating his little sister.

I walked out of the bathroom in my swim trunks and sandals. I started to walk to the game room where Jack was but I heard Jack and Emma talking.

"Jack they are all gonna see them" Emma said. See what???

"Who cares let them see Emma you shouldn't worry what other people think" Jack said. What are they talking about!?!?

"But Jack they will give me weird looks" she said. I heard Jack sigh.

"Emma stop I'm not gonna let you miss out on fun because of your scars you are beautiful ok" he said

"Thanks Jack" she said. Then I heard footstpes so I sat down on the counch and went on my phone. Emma walked out and I walked in.

"Hey Jack can I ask you something" I asked and I could feel my heart pounding.

"Sure what up man" he asked as he put a muscle tee on.

"Ilikeyoursister" I said really fast that he probably didn't hear me.

"Slow down so I can understand" he said. I took a deep breath and began

"I like Emma and I wanted to know if I can ask her out" I said. Then I felt Jacks hand on my shoulder and he was looking me in the eye.

"Sure and thanks for asking but if you hurt her I will kill you" he said and I nodded. He let go of my shoulder and I walked out.

I grabbed a mucle tee from my bag then walked outside. Everyone was outside but Gilinsky.

"Aye Mendes catch" Johnson said as he threw the basketball at me I caught then shot it it went it and swished.

"Not bad Mendes" Sammy said. I looked over at Emma and she was talking to Annabelle. She caught me looking so I looked away and I felt my cheeks burn up.

"God where is Gilinsky" Johnson asked as he dribbled a ball in between his legs.

"Calm down JJ I'm here" Gilinsky said as he walked off the bus. We started walking toward the beach oh our stop in Minnesota got canceled so we came back to LA before we go to our next stop.

I walked over to Emma and walked by her. She was talking to Annabelle about something I wasn't really paying attention.

When we got to the beach I immediately took off my shirt and sandals then got in the water which felt so refreshing. The rest of the guys got in the water so we swam to the little island.

We got to the island and I saw Emma taking her shirt off so I couldn't help but stare at how perfect her body is. Emma is so beautiful and I can't wait to call her mine.

"Shawn just ask her already" Gilinsky said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Wait Shawn likes Emma and Jack is ok with it what" Sammy said

"Shawn asked if he could ask her out and I respect that he did that so I let him" Jack G said.

"Do you know if she likes you" Johnson asked and they were all looking at me. I told them about when we kissed and they were all shocked.

"You never told me you two kissed that might have changed my decision"Gilinsky said smiling so I knew he was joking and I splashed water at him. He splashed back and then we all started to have a splash war.

Soon I got out of the water cause I got hungry so I grabbed my towel and dried my hair.

"Hey Shawn I'm gonna go get food want anything" Emma asked

"I'll come with you" I said as I set my towel down and put my raybands on and grabbed my wallet.  We walked to the snack bar and waited in line. When it was our turn to order I got nachos and Emma got a pretzel. I paid even though Emma tried to pay for hers but I got money out before she did.

"Shawn you didn't have to do that Jack gave me money for a reason" she said as we started to walk back.

"It is the nice thing to do and now you can buy something else" I said as we sat back down on our towels.

"Good point" she said smiling her beautiful smile.

"Emma I have liked you for a while now and now that we know each other better will you be my girlfriend" I asked looking into her eyes well kinda cause she was wearing sunglasses.

"Yes Shawn I will" she said. Then I kissed her and I felt sparks in my body cause I know Emma is the one for me. Then we heard someone clear their throat so we broke apart and there stood everyone smiling. Emma blushed and my face turned red.

"Awe so cute" Annabelle said

"I hate you all" Emma said and we laughed. Then Jack Johnson pulled me over to talk to him.

"Listen Shawn Emma is like my little sister and if you hurt her it will be the last thing you do" he said

"Ok and don't worry I won't Gilinsky already gave me the chat" I said. He smiled and we walked back to the others.

I took my seat next to Emma who was know getting crushed by Jack cause he was sitting on her stomach and holding her arms up above her head.

******Emma Pov******

When Shawn and I kissed I felt like a zoo in my stomach cause he makes me go crazy. I am so happy he asked me and now that we know each other it is all good.

"Jack stop" I said in between laughs. Jack has been tickling my sides for the past five minutes and they hurt from laughing so much. He finally stopped and got up but he pulled me up with him and took me towards the snack bar.

"Emma if Shawn hurts you let me know ok cause I don't want you to get hurt anymore" he said

"I will and thanks for caring for me I love you" I said hugging him

"Love you too now go sit next to your boyfriend" he said as he let go of me and I went back and sat next to Shawn.