No Hope

******Emma Pov****

I woke up in a room having no clue where I am why I am here who I am and who is sleeping in the chair next to me. My head hurt and so did my ribs. The person sleeping woke up and smiled at me. He kissed my forehead and then went on his phone. A few minutes later a bunch of people I didn't recognize came in and they all looked happy to see me.

"Where am I who am I who are you" I asked and all their smiles dropped. The guy who was sleeping in the chair sat on my bed and grabbed my hand.

"You don't remember me" he asked crying and I felt bad for him. Try to remember him or anything you can.

"You are Emma" a blonde boy said (JJ) and he was crying too. Emma why does that not sound familiar.

"Where am I" I asked looking around the room trying to figure out where I am and why.

"The hospital" a blone girl said (Annabelle) and she was also crying. I looked at everyone and they were crying too why I don't know them or do I.

"We should tell her our names" the blonde boy said and the others nodded.

"I am Jack you're brother" the boy sitting on my bed and I nodded.

"I'm JJ or Johnson" the blonde boy said.

"I'm Annabelle" the blonde girl said still crying into a tall muscular guy who was crying too.

"I'm Sam but you always called me Sammy or Sammers" the boy holding Annabelle said.

The rest of the people told me who they were and I found out I have two sisters named Molly and Laura. Doctors are putting me in a machine to check my brain out and see what is going on. This Shawn kid is holding my hand but I don't know why.

When I went inside the machine the doctors told me to be still and quiet so I did. Then I was pulled out of the machine and doctors started talking to my mom dad brother and sisters.

"Emma is showing a lot more brain activity then before but she doesn't have all her strength back she will need to do a few weeks of therapy to get her strength back but she seems to be making success" a male doctor said

"Will her memory come back" my dad asked

"It should in a few days just keep telling her about her life and stuff that happened before she came here also would you like to call a lawyer to testify against the person you did this to her cause your sons Jack and Jack said a male did this to her" the same doctor said. Wait now I have two brothers both named Jack what?!?

"Yes thank you sir" my mom said. Then I was moved onto a bed and rolled back into the room that I was in before.

In the room everyone was in their waiting for me with smiles on my faces and to be honest it freaked me out a bit.

"Hey Emma how ya feeling" Luke I think asked

"Ok and you're Luke right" I asked not so sure if I was right but I don't think I was cause his smiled faded and then I saw a tear slip out of his eye.

"No I'm Shawn this is Luke" he said putting a hand on a boys shoulder that had brown hair and the most beautiful green eyes.

"Oh right the cute one is Luke" I said and he was cute. That Shawn kid then turned pale and tears escaped his eyes nonstop.

"My own girlfriend doesn't remember me and she called Luke cute" he said. Woah wait girlfriend?!?!

"Wait I am you're girlfriend" I asked Shawn and he nodded. Then my mom brother and sisters walked in.

"Please everyone out so we can talk to Emma alone" my dad said and everyone walked out. Jack sat on my bed Molly sat in a chair with Laura on one side and my parents on the other.

"Emma do you remember what happened to you" Jack asked and they all looked at me. How the hell am I supposed to remember what happened when I can barley remember my own name????

"No and who is Emma" I asked and they all looked down.

"You are Emma Marie Gilinsky" my mom said. Gilinsky what kind of last name is that like what???

"She isn't gonna remember shit" Jack yelled and it hurt my head so I covered my ears to block out the noise.

"Language young man and don't yell it will hurt your sisters head" my dad said. I removed my hands and set them to my sides.

"Sorry Emma" Jack said

"Its fine Jack" I said. Then Jack kissed my forehead and smiled. It was quiet for a little while which I like caused it felt calming. Soon I fell asleep.

******Shawn Pov*****

Emma doesn't remember me my own girlfriend doesn't remember me but she remembered everyone else but not me and why is that???? I sat in the waiting room crying into my hands and not talking to anyone. Annabelle has tried talking but I haven't been listening so she stopped and I like that. Then Jack Molly Laura Mr and Mrs Gilinsky came into the waiting room.

"She fell asleep so the doctor told us she will be out for a little" Mrs. Gilinsky said

"We should all get some sleep" Mr. Gilinsky said.

We all got up and went onto the bus. I went up to my bed and tried to sleep but I couldn't cause Emma kept coming into my mind. Emma is my world and she doesn't remember me. Soon my eyes started to close and I was out.

I watched as Emmas body was buried into the ground and so many people were crying including me.

Then I woke up and thought it was just a dream thank god I don't know what I would do without Emma. Annabelle then pulled my curtain open and she was crying like crazy.

"Emma.....she......went.....into...a coma" she barley got out. I got out of my bed and ran into the hospital with Annabelle.

I ran into Emma's room her eyes were closed and she was hooked up to a breathing machine. Her face was pale and had tears on them.