Michigan Disaster

******Jack Pov*****

I walked off the bus and waited for everyone to come off so I could lock it up. Jenna came off the bus so I grabbed her waist and kissed her. I pushed her against the side of the bus and kept kissing her that was until we heard someone clear their throat. We stopped and Sammy was laughing along with Foushee Cody and JJ.

"I hate you guys" I said and they laughed. Then Annabelle Shawn and Luke came off the bus. Right now we are in Royal Oak Michigan and we are doing a VIP in a little bit.

"We ready" Luke asked

"Emma isn't here ya stoop" Annabelle said hitting his head. I opened the bus door and went inside.

"Emma let's go we are all waiting" I yelled. Emma walked out of the bathroom and her eyes were all puffy. She went up to her kot and grabbed her hoodie. She put her hoodie on then put her hair up.

"Ready and chill I had to pee" she said looking down. I lifted her her head up and a tear came out of her eye.

"Why were you crying" I asked looking into her eyes.

"Nothing" she said walking away but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

"Emma tell me" I said. She looked at me and cried harder. I hugged her and she kept crying.

"Kenny messaged me on Twitter and said he is in Michigan to find me so he can get get me back for getting him kicked off the tour" she said into my chest. I rubbed her back and then we broke apart. I wiped her tears with my sleeve and kissed her forehead.

"I want let that happen ok" I said and she nodded. Then we walked off the bus and went into the building.

We got into the building and we sat at the tables to wait for fans to come in. I looked over at Emma she was looking down at her phone and I saw tears in her eyes. I got up and walked over to her. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the side.

"Jack I am fine" she said sniffling and wiping her face.

"Give me your phone" I said holding out my hand she sighed but then gave it to me. I put it in my pocket so I could look at it later and tell Kenny to leave her alone.

"Why do you need my phone" she asked. I pulled her into a hug and rested my head on hers.

"I don't want you to be upset so I think it is best if you stay off of it for a little" I said. I felt her nod and then I let her go so she could go back to her table next to Annabelle.

I walked to my table and sat down in my chair. Today we are doing a VIP in Michigan so we are just waiting for people to come. I unlocked Emma's phone and went onto to Twitter into her private messages.

@KennyHolland: I'm in Michigan to get my payback on you so be ready bitch.

@EmmaGilinsky00: Leave me alone and I'm gonna tell Jack.

@KennyHolland: I ain't scared of him he can't do shit to me and I have a plan so just be ready little bitch.

I am gonna kill Kenny and if he lays a hand on Emma he will be sorry.

"Jack where is Emma" Annabelle asked coming up to me I looked up at her confused.