Going Back

*****Emma Pov*****

I woke up to the sound of people talking and it sounded good so I decided to get out of bed to go see what it was about. When my feet hit the floor I heard Shawn's voice and I smiled then I frowned cause he probably doesn't wanna see me but I'm gonna go in the kitchen anyway.

When I got to the kitchen Shawn's back was facing me and he was talking.

"I realized what I did was wrong I never should have left and I never knew she would be in so much pain" he said. Jack saw me and he gestured for me to come over. I started walking and Shawn turned his head to look at me he smiled so did I the first time since he left.

"Hi Shawn" I said as I sat down next to Jack and picked at my hands.

"Hey Emma look I'm sorry for leaving I never should have left or yelled you and I understand what you did" he said. I kept looking down at my hands, then I felt to fingers lift my head up and it was Shawn. He kissed me and I kissed him back. It felt so good to feel his soft lips again and the zoo in my stomach.

"Ok that's enough" Jack said pulling me away and I laughed along with Shawn.

"Shawn I should be saying sorry cause I didn't tell you when I should have you the right to be mad at me" I said looking into his eyes.

"You had a lot going on with the court and not telling me wasn't one of the biggest things you needed to worry about" he said as he rubbed my cheek with his thumb.

"Why did you come back I thought you hated me" I asked

"I realized I can't go on without the one who makes me happy" he said smiling at me and I smiled back.

"I missed you" I said and hugged him he hugged back.

"So does this mean we are back together" he asked and I nodded into his chest. He picked me up and spun me around. When he set me down we kissed again and he held onto my wiast tight as if he was gonna loose me.

"Well I have seen enough of this I am gonna go to the studio Shawn you come soon ok" Jack said as he got up and walked out. Shawn and I sat back down across from one another.

"Emma why are you so skinny" he asked holding my hand and rubbing it.

"I haven't eaten in three days" I said and his eyes went wide. He got up and went to the fridge. When he came back he had a bag of chips two sandwiches and donuts.

"Please eat" he said setting everything down and pushing it towards me. I ended up eating one sandwich some chips and a donut. Shawn ate the other sandwich and a donut too.

"Better" I asked and he nodded. He kissed my cheek and then went to rehearse with Jack.

I know it is short but this is all I can think of sorry. I might not be able to update for a while cause I have swim and school so might be a while sorry.