In Love

*****Luke Pov******

Jillian holy shit is she beautiful she has the most beautiful hazel eyes and has a rockin body but I want to get to know her personality cause she seems like a fun person. Right now we are all walking to the fair just talking and I can't help but keep looking at Jillian.

  "So Jillian do you have a boyfriend or someone special" Emma asked and I am bout ready to kill her.

"No and I don't really like anyone right now" she said. Annabelle and Emma gave me the eyebrow wiggle. I grabbed Emma and Annabelle's arm and took them away from the group.

"I am fucking gonna kill you two" I said in a serious tone and they just smiled at me. Shit they are planning something and it is not gonna be good.

"If you kill us you might not get Jillian" Emma said smiling really big and I shoved her lightly.

"We won't embarrass you" Annabelle said.

"Fine" I said as we walked back to where Jillian and Jenna were waiting. Jenna gave me a weird look but I ignored it and kept walking.

When we got to the fair Annabelle Jenna and Emma all ran off leaving Jillian and me.

"Do you want to go on the ferris wheel" she asked looking over at me.

"Sure let's go" I said. We ran to the ferris wheel and waited in line to get on. While we were waiting I learned that Jillian is my age has a younger brother and she works for her dad at the diner. Soon we got on the ferris wheel and we sat next to each other cause there was two other people in it. Then I felt my phone vibrate so I took it out and I had a text from Emma.

DorkEmma- Don't forget to kiss her when you get to the top and Jack said if she wanted she could come on tour with us cause I asked him for you. Good luck ugly butt.

Me- Thanks and I hate you so much for running off on me.

I put my phone in my pocket and looked up. We were at the top of the ferris wheel so I leaned in and kissed her. To my surprise she kissed back. We broke apart and she smiled at me.

"Luke what was that" she asked smiling and looking down.

"When at the top of Ferris wheel you always kiss the pretty girl" I said and she smiled. The other two people in the cart were kissing too but it was like making it out.

"Thanks and that was my first kiss" she said. That kiss was not my first but it was the best and I will never forget it.

"Well it was nice and I was wondering if you wanted to come on the rest of tour with us" I asked

"I would have to ask my dad but I am sure he will let me cause he knows how much I love Jack and Jack" she said. Then my phone went off so I took it out and Annabelle texted me.

Annabelle- Did u kiss her?????

Me- Yes I did and it was the best thing ever.

When we got off the ferris wheel Jenna Annabelle and Emma were just about to get on. Emma gave me an eyebrow wiggle and I flipped her off.

"What do you want to do next" I asked

"How about we go play some games" she said and I nodded.

********Emma Pov*********

I wish Shawn were here cause he would kiss me when I get to the top of ferris wheel but I am glad to spend a day with just my friends.

"Emma are you and Shawn gonna do it soon" Annabelle asked smirking at me and I hit her leg.

"Not for a while and you are a butt" I said and she laughed.

"Jack and I haven't even done it yet" Jenna said and my jaw dropped cause I thought for sure they would have done it when the slept together.

"Have you lost you're virginity" Annabelle asked

"No and I think Jack wants to but I am scared but I am in love with him" she said.

"Jack has lost his and I only know this cause the girl told the whole town" I said and Annabelle nodded.

"But he has never looked at a girl the way he looks at you cause he is in love you with and so am I" Annabelle said and we all laughed. Then my phone went off so I took it out and I had a text from Shawn.

Shawn❤- When will you be back I miss you're lips and Jack is getting on my nerves. I love you. ❤

Me- Love you too and we will be back soon. ❤❤❤
I am in love with Shawn Peter Raul Mendes.