Back To Tour

*****Jack Pov****

Today we are all going back on tour and our first stop is Michigan cause we never really did go their. We let the people who got tickets that we are having a new show and they can just use the ticket they originally had to get in. Our other stops we missed the people who got tickets are just gonna use the original ticket they had.

I got up and went to wake up Emma and Annabelle. Annabelle for the past two days has been sleeping at our house and so have Shawn Foushee Jenna and Luke cause they had no where else to stay. Shawn and Foushee slept in the guest room which has two beds. Luke slept in the basement bedroom and Jenna slept in my room with me, she is still sleeping.

I walked down the hall to Emma's room and when I opened the door both of them were passed out. Annabelle was on Emma's little couch bed and Emma was in her bed. I noticed a blowhorn on Emma's desk so I grabbed it and pressed the button causing them both to wake up.

"Jack what the hell" Emma asked and they both got up.

"We leave soon so get dressed" I said and then walked out. I walked back into my room and Jenna was awake. She got up and kisseed my cheek.

"Morning" she said

"Morning and you can go in the bathroom to get dressed" I said. She nodded grabbed clothes and then went into the bathroom. I changed into my red Nebraska hoodie a black vans basketball shorts and my black vans. I grabbed my phone and charger then went downstairs.

When I got downstairs Annabelle and Emma were eating bagels. I hopped up on the counter and ate a apple.

"Morning" Emma said looking up at me.

"Morning why don't you make your boyfriends day and go wake him up" I said and she blushed.

"Ok" she said as she started walking towards the stairs.

"If I come in there you better not be doing anything you shouldn't" I said raising an eyebrow at her and she laughed then went up the stairs.

*****Emma Pov****

I walked into the guest bedroom where Shawn and Foushee were sleeping. Foushee was putting his shirt on so I just had to wake up Shawn.

"Morning little Gilinsky" Foushee said hugging me and then walking out. Why are all Jacks friends so weird?!?

I walked to the bed Shawn was on and I shook him. He woke up and pulled me onto him.

"Morning my beautiful lady" he said as he kissed me and held my waist tightly as if he were gonna loose me.

"Morning now wake up cause we leave for tour soon and without you their I will cry" I said. He kissed me and our lips moved in sync. Then I stooped kissing him and got off of him. He got up to and while I was fixing my hair he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'll be down in a half hour ok" he said kissing my cheek and then walking into the bathroom.

I walked back downstairs, JJ Sammy Foushee and Jenna were now down here eating.

"Where is you're lover boy" Jack asked and I hit his arm. I sat down at a stool and drank my water.

"Showering he will be down in an half hour and where is Luke" I asked now noticing he wasn't here.

"I'm right here" Luke said coming up from the basement fully dressed and wearing a snapback. He came over to us and sat next to me.

"Looking fresh Luke" Sammy said and I laughed cause what the hell does fresh mean.

"Thanks Sam" Luke said.

About an hour later we were on the road and heading to Michigan. Right now the guys are practicing so Jenna Annabelle Luke and I are watching Dumb and Dumber on Netflix.