Finally Together

Y/n's POV

Wait why did I say that out loud?! He's in love with someone already!! Oikawa turned to me eyes widened and I just stood up feeling panicked. What do I do?

"Did you just say-"

"Wow would you look at the time! It's really late! We should just go home now!" I ramble on trying to get away. But before I could leave he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. My heart was racing and I couldn't react quickly. I just stood there staring into his brown eyes.

"Could you repeat what you said?" He asked.

"Um- Wow would you look-"

"No the other thing! Before that."

"T-the other thing? I don't r-really remember," I try to lie but I knew he could see right through me. I looked to the ground unsure of what to do until he used his hand to lift my chin up. A soft pair of lips were placed on mine and my eyes widened. I was hesitant at first but melted into it. I put my arms around my neck while he slid his around my waist. When we parted, all we did was stare into each other's eyes, the sound of the fireworks in the background. Did what I just think happened happen?

"Or maybe I'm just dreaming," I mumble.

"Would you want that dream to be a reality?" The brunette asked. I said that out loud again, didn't I?

"This isn't a dream is it?" I asked as he shook his head smiling. His eyes stared into mine and he looked like he was in-

"Don't do that," I say and he tilts his head.

"Do what."

"Acting like you're in love with me. Why did you even kiss me?" I asked looking to the ground once more, embarrassed and flustered.

"It's because I do love you Y/n," he said with a huge smile on his lips. I couldn't answer. How could I? I didn't know if I could recover from all this. I was still probably beet red right now. Oikawa noticed that and laughed.

"Sorry, that was too sudden."

I shook my head and blinked a few times to recollect myself. I have got to get it together.

"Why-wha-how? What am I even saying at this point?" I groan mentally slapping myself at how much of a mess I was.

"Y/n, I hadn't realized my feeling for you until a few days ago and I realized that you're an important person in my life. I know I can be an idiot sometimes-"

"All the time," I correct jokingly and he chuckles at this.

"All the time. But I really need you and I don't know what I would do without you. Those things that I said before about the girl that I loved, I meant all of it. I don't know how someone like you can be so, perfect. I thought that I would never have a chance with you but when you said those words earlier, it gave me hope. So I love you Y/n and you're the only one I'll love." A tear fell down my face. I didn't think I would feel so happy in my life. I rested my head on his chest and hugged him and he did the same.

"I love you too, you idiot."

"I'm your idiot."

"Isn't that too cliche?"

"Nah. You love it."

"Nah I don't. You are my...alien," I say proudly.

"Isn't-"

"Just go with it. It's more original,"

"Alright. Please take care of this alien and don't leave him."

"I won't, I promise." I chuckle feeling safe and warm in his arms.

"YESSSSSS!!!! YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY DATING!!!" B/f/n screamed when Oikawa and I walked in together holding hands.

"Aren't you being a bit too much?" I ask her trying to get her to quiet down.

"What do you mean am I being a bit too much?! Everyone has been waiting for this moment! Even author-chan and the rea- FORGET WHAT I JUST SAID!! WE'RE ALL JUST HAPPY NOW!!!" B/f/n yelled again.

"Hajime, please control your girlfriend. She's going out of control," I say and he sighs. He approaches her and hugs her from behind which calmed her down. Aweee they're so cute!!!

"Let's do that Y/n!" Oikawa exclaims like a kid. I raise a brow with my hands on my hips.

"You're getting too ahead of yourself."

"Oh right, Assikawa! Remember, if you hurt her, there are many of us who will come for you," Hajime warned motioning to almost the whole team who had evil grins on their faces. Oikawa hides in fear behind me and I just laugh.

"Hey Iwaizumi, you should beat up Oikawa for making Y/n protect him when it should be the opposite." Makki snickered. Hajime smirked.

"Maybe I should. May I Y/n?" He asks. I thought for a moment before shaking my head.

"I think the Queen will protect the peasant for a little while longer. But thanks for the offer my most trusted royal guard," I said having some fun. Hajime decided to play along too. So he knelt on the ground.

"Of course Queen Y/n. If you need my assistance in beating up the annoying peasant, do not hesitate to call for me."

We all then burst out laughing and some of us even fell to the floor. I loved this. Just being with everyone just laughing and making jokes. I wouldn't want it any other way.

"What are you all doing?! Get practicing already!" The coach yelled making everyone leap up and getting back to work.

"But since we're dating though, shouldn't I be the King- No! The Great King!" Oikawa exclaimed all confident. 

"No. That would mean you would have all the power instead of me!" I decline crossing my arms and he whines.

"But Y/n! I could protect you even more if I was!" He argues. Well... That is true.

"Ok fi-"

"I just don't want to be a peasant anymore. And I could order Iwa-chan to not be so mean to me anymore," he mumbles with an evil laugh.

"On second thought, you deserve to stay a peasant. And I shall give you a wonderful gift!" I say with a fake smile. He lightens up at the word gift and I just smirk.

"Hajime! Would you mind giving this peasant his 'gift'," I say winking at him and he understood exactly what I mean. We both turned to Oikawa with evil smirks and he suddenly regretted everything.

"Wait no, please, I'm sorry!" Oikawa begs as he backs up.

"Come here Trash. Let me give you a little gift," Hajime says as he moves closer to Oikawa.

"Owww!! Iwa-chan! That hurt! Wait no, not again stop!!!"

Hi guys! A lot of people wanted Oikawa to hear what Y/n said so I made it happen. I hope you guys enjoyed it because it's my first time writing something like this. I hope I didn't do horrible. Anyways, that's all bye! Question of the Day: What is your favorite anime opening?

-Kyra