Walking After Practice

Y/n's POV

"It's okay uncle. I can walk home with B/f/n, Hajime, and Oikawa. I'll see you at home," I assure him. He shrugs and says goodbye as he gets in car and drives away. I turn to the other three who were chatting and I joined in.

"Hey guys, let's get going. It's getting really dark out," I say.

"Yeah you're right. We have to be gentlemen and take these ladies home," Oikawa expressed. I raised a brow and stares at him.

"I don't remember when you were ever a gentleman. You have always been an annoying boy," I insult him. His reactions were always hilarious.

"Why am I always being made fun of!" He cried.

"Because you're easy to make fun of and you act like a child," I answered.

"No I am not! Tell her Iwa-chan!" Hajime looked rolled his eyes as Oikawa shook his arm asking him to back him up.

"She's not wrong," He replies. Oikawa complained even more and I stick my tongue out at him.

"Ha! I'm always right!"

"But he's not the only one who acts like a child," He finishes.

"What do you mean by that?" I pout knowing that he meant me.

"I'm just saying."

"I thought you were on my side Hajime! You too B/f/n!" I crossed my arms.

"I'm not siding with anyone."

"I'm just laughing because of how funny this is! I never said I wasn't on your side," B/f/n chuckled. I groan.

"Whatever, let's just get going. Who knows, some creepy dude attacks us or something," I say.

"Yeah you're right. I want to get home already. I have a lot of homework to catch up on," B/f/n groans.

"Oh right. Since you're new you probably have lots to catch up on," Hajime comments. B/f/n nods and sighs.

"We're just three weeks into the school year! How much could you possibly already learn. This is way more than last year," B/f/n says.

"You're not wrong. But we're third years so I'm not surprised that we have more work," Oikawa adds.

"I can help you if you want. I know you'd probably ask Y/n for help but she's kind of struggling anyway," Hajime offers.

"Hey! I'm doing perfectly fine, excuse you!" I defend myself.

"Y/n, you're barely passing biology," He states. I drop my shoulders and frown.

"I hate biology though!" I groan. Hajime glared at me and I backed down.

"Just as I thought. Anyway I can give you my number so you can call me anytime you need help," He says pulling out his phone. As Hajime and B/f/n finished exchanging numbers Oikawa nudged my arm.

"What?"

"Speaking of phone numbers, you should call me sometime?" Oikawa asks with the annoying grin he has.

"No."

"What why not? Iwa-chan why does B/f/n seem willing to call you but Y/n doesn't wanna call me!" I rolled my eyes at his comment. This is why I hate popular guys like him.

"I mean I just needed help with homework and he's a good friend. I'm not into him or you in fact Oikawa," B/f/n shrugs.

"So I guess guys like us aren't your type. That makes sense. But that's still not fair!" Oikawa exclaimed.

"Who says I was into guys?" B/f/n asked offended.

"So you're into girls then?" Hajime asks.

"Well... I'm into both. I GOT ALL MY ANIME WAIFUS AND HUSBANDS!!!" B/f/n fangirls.

"GIRL YES!!!" I yell high fiving her. Oikawa and Hajime both sweat drop but we really didn't care. Nothing's going to get in the way of our love for anime. I suddenly remembered that it was still dark and that I should've been home by now.

"We really should get going. My uncle might get worried sick if I don't get home soon," I say and we all make our way back home. Along the way, we separated ways. I walked with Oikawa and B/f/n went along with Hajime. Why did Oikawa have to live in my area. Why couldn't it be B/f/n? We walked down the quiet streets and didn't really talk much until,

"So could you still-"

"No."

"Awww..." He sighed.

"Did you really have to interrupt my peace and quiet?" I glare at him but then stop. "If you can walk me home without talking to me then I'll consider calling you." Oikawa's face lights up and nods. I swear he's like a puppy. But an annoying one.

We walk in silence all the way to my house and it was nice not having him annoying me all the time. We got to my house and I stopped at my doorstep .

"I'll call you at exactly 8:30 but I'm only calling once so if you don't pick up, that's your loss," I say.

"It's perfectly fine with me!" He beams while smiling. I open my door with my keys and was about to go in but sigh.

"Good night Oikawa. Thanks for walking me home," I say turning to him.

"Good night Y/n. I hope I'm in your dreams tonight!" He replies as he walks off. My eyebrow twitches.

"In your dreams baka!" I shout at him.

Timeskip

I look at the time and realize it was 8:29. It was almost time for me to call Oikawa and I was really hoping he wouldn't pick up. I clicked the Trash in my contacts and when the time hit exactly 8:30, I called him. Not even a second of it ringing, he answered the phone.

"Hey Y/n!"

Sorry that I wasn't able to update as much as I wanted to guys! School started for me so I'm going to update when I have time. I'm also sorry if this chapter is really bad. I just came back from a tiring first day back to school. I'll see you guys in the next chapter.

-Kyra