Matchmaking

Y/n's POV

Lately, I've noticed that Hajime and B/f/n were hanging out way more. They look so cute together! I ship it! That's why I'm going to get them together. That means I have to get Oikawa out of the way. After school, I watched as B/f/n and Hajime talked and laughed as they waited for me and Oikawa at the front gates. Out of the corner of my eye, I almost saw Oikawa leave but I quickly pulled him aside.

"Y/n! What are you doing?" He asks.

"None of your business. I'll explain later," I say taking out my phone. I dial B/f/n's number and she answers.

"Hello?"

"B/f/n! Me and Oikawa need to help with some stuff so you and Hajime can go without us," I tell her.

"Oh ok. We'll see you tomorrow then!" She replies hanging up.

"What stuff?" Oikawa asks.

"That was just an excuse trash. We're going to follow them and try to get them together. Say, do you know if Hajime likes B/f/n?" I ask him as we follow the two.

"I'm pretty sure he does. He's always smiling around her and seems to be protective over her now," Oikawa says. Wow. I'm surprised. I knew he was observant but not in this kind of way.

"You're more observant than I thought you were," I compliment him.

"What can I say? I'm Oikawa Tooru. The very best and good looking guy here. I'm also a pro when it comes to romance and getting people together!" He brags.

"Don't forget your trashy attitude," I retorted.

"Is there a day when you're not mean?" he pouts. 

"Hmmm.. Let me think. No. I guess I'll just try to get them together myself," I say walking away from him.

"No, wait for me!"

B/f/n's POV

Lately, I had been spending a lot of time with Hajime. I just enjoy being with him. Don't get the wrong idea. He's just a friend. I think. Me and Hajime were waiting for Y/n and Oikawa until I got a call on my phone. It was Y/n. I answered it and she said that Oikawa and her had to help with something. They also seem like they're getting quality time together. There's no doubt that they'll get together soon. I hung up with her and turned to Hajime.

"They've got something to do so it's just us today," I say. He nods so we start walking. As we talk, I couldn't help but take a few glances at him. He sure was good looking. And he was a good person overall too. I feel like I could fall in love with him. Wait... What?! I start blushing and panicking. Calm down B/fn.. Hajime turns to me concerned.

"Are you okay B/f/n? Your face is red. Are you getting sick?" He asks. He puts a hand to my forehead and leans towards me. The blush on my face only grows. I quickly push him away.

"I'm fine! I just feel really hot right now," I say trying to calm myself down. Hajime then took out his water bottle from his bag and gave it to me. 

"Here. It'll help," he says. I just stare at him and then at the water bottle. I took a drink from it and we continued on our way. This is going to be a long walk.

Oikawa's POV

"OMG!!! They're so cute together! They almost kissed and he also gave her his water bottle!" Y/n fangirled with stars in her eyes. Hajime and B/f/n did seem cute together but I could only focus on Y/n. She seemed so happy. I didn't know I spaced out until Y/n started to wave her hand in my face.

"Oikawa! They're leaving! Hurry up!" She whispered yelled at me. We continued to follow them as they passed near the park. Y/n took a rock and rolled it onto the ground where B/f/n was walking and she tripped. Luckily Hajime was there to save her from her fall. Y/n laughed evilly and took a picture of the two on her phone. 

"I could so blackmail her with this," she whispered. I turned back and they were just staring at each other.

"B/f/n... I have something to tell you. I understand if you hate me after this but...I really like you. I love you," he expresses. (I know this is very sudden. Please forgive me) I knew Hajime liked B/f/n but I didn't know he could be all this romantic. I looked over at Y/n. Her eyes were glued on the scene.

"Hajime... I do too," B/f/n says smiling. They leaned in and kissed. Y/n was about to scream but I covered her mouth with my hand. I would rather stay hidden in all honestly. And we wouldn't want to ruin the mood.

Y/n's POV

"I can't believe B/f/n and Hajime are going to be together now! I didn't think Hajime would actually confess! It was perfect!" I exclaimed. Me and Oikawa were now on our way back home and I had been fangirling the whole time.

"Yeah. I didn't think Hajime had the guts to. And to do it so romantically too," Oikawa chuckles.

"Now B/f/n has a real-life boyfriend instead of an anime one!" I suddenly felt Oikawa pull me to his side and push me against the wall. It felt as though time had slowed down. A car came by which splashed water from when it rained last night. The water came all over Oikawa who was covering me from it. My eyes widened as I looked into Oikawa's eyes. We were only a few centimeters apart. We looked into each other's eyes for a few moments until I came back to reality.

"Oikawa! Are you okay?" I ask as he was all soaked. I felt guilty. He sheltered me from getting wet.

"I'm fine. I was just protecting my queen is all," he says smiling. I frown.

"I know but-" 

"Look, it's fine," he reassures me. I only looked down feeling guilt. I know I can be mean at times but I'm not that heartless. Of course I would feel guilty. Oikawa noticed this and sighed.

"Then you can treat me to milk bread! And lots of it!" He beams. I guess that makes me feel a bit better. I smile and look up at him.

"Yeah, let's go get some milk bread! My treat!" 

Ayuma's POV

I'll take away everything you love Y/n. I'll make sure of it. My plan will work and you will fall! Hahahaha!