Finding Out

Y/n's POV

"Y/n!" 

Well I know who that is. I then felt strong arms hug me over my shoulders from behind. I blush slightly and push him away quickly.

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask raising a brow regaining my calmness.

"Giving you a hug. What does it look like?" He replied slyly. I smirk as an idea pops into my head.

"It looks like a little kid trying to get attention." 

"So mean Y/n!" He pouts and I laugh.

"You look cute when you smile. You should do it more often." He compliments and and I stare at him knowing what he was doing.

"And you look the best when you're trash. You should do it more often. Oh wait, never mind, you're trash all the time." I say back.

"I'm not talking to you anymore Y/n!" Oikawa whines turning away from me. 

"Fine by me." I smile knowing what he was gonna do.

"Come on Y/n! You were suppose to say 'Oh no sorry Oikawa! Please talk to me again!'" He whines like a child.

"Whatever, let's just get to school." I say as we continue walking. 

Time Skip to lunch because that's when the most interesting things happen am I right?

"No."

"Please?!"

"No."

"Pretty please???"

"Still no."

"Pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top!" 

"Nooooo."

"I'll get you more manga." I hesitate and stare him straight in the eye to see if he was lying.

"No."

"Awww Y/n. Come on!"

"For the five-hundredth time, I'm not going to see your volleyball practice! We talked about this Oikawa and I'm not going to repeat myself." I say. He does the sad puppy eyes and I hit him with my lunchbox.

"That's not gonna work idiotkawa!" I yell.

"Aw. That always works on girls. But please!"

I shake my head, "NO!"

Hajime then catches up with us.

"Hey guys what's going on?" He asks.

"Noth-"

"Y/n's not going to come watch our volleyball practice!" Oikawa pouts. Hajime glares at him.

"So what? She doesn't have to come and we're not going to force her. So stop bothering her about it baka!"

"Thank you Hajime!" I smile and then glare at Oikawa. He glares at me back and we start a random try not to blink competition. Sadly I blink first and he wins. He jumps up in victory and I just shake my head laughing. Hajime was confused at what was going on but he probably figured it was something stupid so he didn't bother asking.

"So we're going to meet at the park this weekend?!"I yell as I walk away. Oikawa and Hajime both nod and wave at me.

"Remember it's at elev-"

"Yeah, yeah, eleven in the morning. Don't worry, I remember!" I yell back and walk home. 

When I get home I do all my regular things and it was it was about eight when I started my homework. I went to check my phone and found a text message from an unknown number.