Girlfriend?!

Y/n's POV

"Come on Oikawa! If you don't come out in ten seconds I'll just tell the coach that you can't play!" I yell from his front door. The practice match against Karasuno was in three days and I had to take Oikawa to the hospital again to see how his knee is doing. Honestly, it's a pain. But I got to go so I can hear exactly what the doctor needs to say and that Oikawa doesn't play if can't.

"Okay just wait!" Oikawa cries from upstairs.

"Jeez. You take longer than I do to get ready," I say as he comes down the stairs.

"Well I'm sorry that you came earlier than you should have," He replies putting his shoes on.

"Well you're a guy so what could you possibly do to take so long to get ready," I state. I mean, it's true.

"We're going now, mom!" Oikawa calls to his mom. His mom replies with goodbye and we take the bus to the hospital. When we get to the hospital we sign in and wait for the doctor.

"What if I can't play in the practice match!" Oikawa starts saying. Here we go again.

"Calm down Oikawa. From what I heard from Hajime, you seem to heal fast," I assure him. While we were waiting for the doctor, a few girls our age came in. They looked around and when their eyes landed on a specific person they started squealing.

"Look it's Oikawa! He's so hot!"

"Let's go say hi!"

The girls approached us, more like Oikawa and started fangirling. Oikawa smiled and waved at the girls. I just rolled my eyes in annoyance and just looked on my phone. I seriously didn't want to know the rest. But I couldn't ignore their high annoying squeals. Everyone in the room was looking our way at this point. I covered my face with my hands and moved all the way across the room.  The lady that I sat beside, who was watching the whole commotion turned to me and all I could reply with was,

"High schoolers, am I right?" I just laughed it off and the lady looked back to her phone.

Twenty minutes passed and the doctor finally called Oikawa. If you're wondering what happened to the fangirls, they were asked to leave for disturbing the patients. I followed behind Oikawa as the doctor led us into a room. He examined Oikawa's knee and asked him some questions. After about thirty minutes, the doctor came back in with the results.

"So is my knee okay doctor? Will I be able to play in the practice match? Or did it get worse?" Oikawa bombarded him with questions.

"Oikawa, don't throw so many questions at the doctor. The man can't answer all at once," I tell him hitting his head.

"Thank you, miss. So your results are actually really good. Your knee has healed so you can play in that match you were talking about," The doctor answers. Oikawa's worried face brightened. "But I wouldn't overwork myself if I were you. Your knee could get injured again. So take it easy alright?"

"Don't worry doctor. I'll make sure he doesn't. Isn't that right Oikawa?" I ask giving him the look and he nods.

"Great. You're good to go now. Take care now," The doctor says as he leads us out. When we get outside he fist bumps the air and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"We should celebrate! I know just the thing! Let's go get milk bread!" Oikawa winks. My smile drops and I raise a brow.

"Milk bread again? Isn't there anything else we can get?" I argued.

"What's wrong with milk bread?" Oikawa asks crossing his arms.

"It's just that we had that last time. I want something else. Let's go for ice cream!" I suggest. Oikawa stares at me and groans.

"Fine." I smile and we make our way to the ice cream shop. When we find one, we go inside to choose what flavor we want. We got to the cashier and she greets us.

"What can get for you two love birds?" She asks. I look at her in disbelief.

"WHAT? We're not dating!" I yelled. I didn't care who heard me. I didn't want people thinking that I was dating trash like him. Nor would I ever in my life.

"Don't say that babe. Sorry, she's new to relationships," He tells the cashier, putting his arm around my waist. I felt the heat creeping on my face. My eyes twitched and my face darkened.

"OIKAWA!" I shout.

"We'll have two ice cream sundaes, please. You can pay Y/n. I need to use the washroom. I'll be right back sweetie," Oikawa winks and smirks at me. I growled.

"Ummm miss, your sundaes," The cashier says. I grab them and was about to pay and then an evil smile appears on my face.

"Just let the other guy pay. His name is Tooru Oikawa if you want his name. Thanks," I say then walk out of the store. As soon as I did I almost dropped the sundaes due to someone almost running over me.

"Hey watch i- Hajime? What are you doing here?" I asked confused.

"I had a feeling you were going to murder someone or you were in trouble. I don't know, it's just an instinct. But you seem to be fine." He explains.

"Oh well I wanted to kill someone," I start.

"So I was right! Y/n, I know that there are many people in the world that you hate, but if you kill them and you get caught, you'll go to jail and I can't have my daughter that I never had in jail and suffering," Hajime lectures me. Here we go again. You're such a mom Hajime.

"But I won't get caught," I say innocently.

"Still, no murdering anyone under my watch," He adds.

"And that someone is Oikawa," I finish. Hajime froze and blinked a few times.

"Forget everything I said child. Oikawa is an exception. Actually, I'll help you hide the body. Where is he and what did he do this time?" Hajime snapped.

"Well, I got back at him so it's fine. Anyway, you want an ice cream sundae?" I ask him offering one of the ice cream sundaes. He hesitates for a moment and takes it. "C' mon, let's go home. I'm already exhausted," I say. More like I don't want Oikawa to catch up to us. If that happened that would've been great. But it didn't apparently because he came out right as we started walking.

"Y/n!" I stopped in my tracks and mentally stabbed myself in my head. "Why'd you make me pay? And you left me?" He whined.

"I think you know why."

"What did you do to her Oikawa?" Hajime glared at him. Oikawa shivered in fear.

"Well, Oikawa here claimed that I was his girlfriend when the cashier at the ice cream shop called us love birds," I explain to Hajime.

"Oikawa you idiot!" Hajime scolds him hitting his head multiple times. Oikawa pleaded for him to stop so he did. But Hajime kept shouting insults at him. What did I do to deserve such a great mother like you Hajime? I am forever in your debt. After a few minutes, we started attracting attention. Maybe too much attention. So I said what had to be said.

"Hajime, your ice cream's melting." He looks at his ice cream sundae and noticed that it was melting. He stopped yelling at Oikawa and started to eat his sundae. I sighed in relief and we started walking back. I stared back at Oikawa who was facing the wall and poking it. I shook my head and threw a rock at him. He turned to me and I motioned my head our way.

"Let's go. You do want to play in that practice match don't you?" I ask him. His eyes sparkle and he soon follows along. I smile at his reaction and continue walking. He's such an odd one. Making me mad one moment and making me smile the next. What is this weird feeling?