Festival

This chapter is going to have many time skips!

Y/n's POV

"Maid and butler cafe!"

Too simple

"Cosplay cafe!"

Isn't dressing up as a maid and butler already cosplay?

"A play!"

The drama club is already doing that.

"We should just use Oikawa to get attention!"

Who's going to agree with that idea?

"Yeahhh!!!" Everyone except for me, Hajime, and B/f/n exclaimed.

What's wrong with all of you?

"Okay class, appropriate ideas please," our homeroom teacher sighed.

"How about an alien cafe?" Oikawa suggested with stars in his eyes.

Ok that's even wor-

"That's an amazing idea Oikawa!" Our homeroom teacher agreed. I looked over to Hajime and B/f/n and they had the same reaction as I did.

What?

Time Skip brought to you by aliens

"I can't believe our theme for the festival are aliens!" I groaned.

"Who would want to see that?!" B/f/b cried. "We should've done a pageant or something!"

"I think Oikawa is the most excited than anyone," Hajime pointed out. We looked over at Oikawa and he seemed dazed with a grin on his face.

"So Mr. Alien lover, what are your plans for the alien cafe?" I ask him knowing he didn't think any of this through. He snapped out of his trance and looked around confused.

"Oh ummm... We dress up as aliens?" B/f/n leaned against Hajime and started being all dramatic.

"This is hopeless. What a tragedy. We should've done the cosplay cafe instead. I could've cosplayed as one of my favorite anime characters. We could've attracted all the hot otakus and I could've gotten a boyf-" she then stopped and slowly turned to Hajime who was raising a brow. She tried to correct herself. "A best friend. Yeah a new-" she then stopped and turned to me and I pretended to look unimpressed even though I actually found this hilarious. "Did I just say new best friend? I meant....Oh boy would you look at the time! Better start planning stuff for the festival!" She then sprinted away before anyone could catch her.

"I should probably catch up to her. I'll see you guys later," Hajime said before he went to catch up with b/f/n.

"Looks like it's just me and y-"

"You can plan your alien cafe on your own Oikawa," I say walking away.

"But Y/n! I need help!" He cried.

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Pretty please."

"Still no."

"Pretty please with a cherry on top."