Moving

Y/n's POV

"Dad!" I exclaim as I run over and jump into my father's arms.

"Y/n!" he says as he hugs back.

"You're back! How was your trip?" I ask letting go.

"I'll tell you all about it later. We should really go get all my luggage first," he noted. I nod as he greets my uncle as well. After collecting all of my dad's luggage, we loaded them into the car. Well, more like my dad and uncle did. I didn't like to admit it, but they were too heavy for me. It was like there were weights in there. On the way back to my uncle's house, my dad started talking about everything about his business trip. Although I couldn't quite understand much, he seemed to enjoy it. Once we did get to my uncle's house, we just let my dad relax.

"So umm.. dad?" I ask hesitantly. He turns his head to me with a little hum.

"Will we be moving back home?" I ask. 

"Not exactly," he says, "we will be moving but not back home."

"What?"

"I think it would be better to move and have a new start," he explains.

New start?

"Besides, your cousin will be living near us."

Tobio?

"I know this might be hard on you Y/n-"

"No, actually. It's fine. I think a new start would be good," I say giving him a smile. He looked a little unsure when I agreed but he smiled back. 

The past few days had been really busy since I had begun packing and doing school work at the same time. I had informed all my teachers that I was moving and they all were pretty understanding when I did miss classes or didn't do an assignment. But today was my final day here at Aoba Johsai and I was going to miss it in a way. But I knew I all along that I was going to leave someday. But do I really need a new start?

During class, I didn't pay much attention. My mind was all over the place. My eyes made it's way to Oikawa and Takemaera as they were flirting with each other. That's when I noticed it. That smile I've seen so many times. The fake smile he would put up in front of everyone. Does he really love Takemaera. What am I talking about, of course he does. He wouldn't be dating her if he didn't. He suddenly turned to me and our eyes met for a split second before I turned my gaze away.

Yes. I really needed a new start.

The whole day had been the same as always for me but it was probably the last time I would be roaming these halls. The bell for dismissal rang and everyone got up ready to go home or for any after school activities they had. It was now time for me to leave this place. But I stopped once I neared the gym. I could hear the sound of shoes squeaking and balls hitting the floor. Sure am going to miss this place. I heard a car honk at me and I saw my dad in the parking lot. I smiled and made my way to him.

"Hey, ready to go?" He asks. I nod though deep down, I wanted to stay. But I knew that I had no place there anymore. Everyone hated me. When I got into the car I wanted someone so badly to call to me and tell me to stay, but that never happened.

"Yup."

Third Person POV

"She's what?!" The three exclaimed.

"Her dad came back so they're moving," Coach Irihata says again. Iwaizumi, B/f/n and Oikawa had found out that Y/n was moving and they were somehow bothered by this even though they weren't on good terms with her.

"I don't know why you guys are concerned about her of all people," Coach Irihata says. He knew about Y/n's situation and how she was hurt by the three the most since they were the closest. They felt a hole in their heart when they heard the news. They shouldn't care. She betrayed them. But was that really true? 

Oikawa recalled the moment in class when his eyes met with Y/n's. How sad she looked when she averted her gaze away from him. While Oikawa was deep in thought, he noticed a familiar h/c girl just outside the gym doors. She then walked away and Oikawa couldn't help but go after her. But once he got outside the gym, he saw her enter her dad's car. He wanted to call out to her and ask her to stay. He didn't know why but her leaving felt wrong, empty. Why couldn't he call out to her? Would it really be a good idea? His heart was aching and his head was spinning. So he just stood there and watched as the car drove off.

Hey guys! This chapter is short cuz I had been having some writers block and things have been chaotic lately. I would like to address the coronavirus/ COVID-19. Things have been crazy ever since this breakout. Stores are selling out on so many things and people are going crazy over toilet paper. I just don't understand why toilet paper is the most important, to be honest. I just want to make sure you guys are okay and say that you shouldn't panic but also take this seriously. Please take care of yourselves and if you want any updates on the virus, please find a credible website because there is a lot of fake information out there. Stay safe out there guys!

-Kyra