Meeting Again

Y/n's POV

A week of school had passed and the learning part of school had started. I was doing well since I am pretty smart, not to brag. My relationship with my uncle had grown and we were a lot more closer. As for my dad, he called me once and we talked about how things were going so far. I was pretty much still a loner but I was fine. I didn't really need friends anyway.

I had also heard about Oikawa Tooru. I think I used to know him but I don't really remember. He was pretty popular and he played volleyball. That was pretty much all I knew about him. I didn't like people like him. They disgusted me. Right away when I first saw him, I knew he was fake. His smile, his laugh, all fake. Apparently most people were just too dumb to notice.

At the moment I was running late for my first class. No, I didn't sleep in. I had actually woken up pretty early, too early. So I decided to watch some anime to kill some time. I was too caught up in the anime I was watching that I had lost track of time. So here I am now, rushing through the school hallways to get to class. I didn't want to miss anymore class time and get in trouble but I guess that's what I was going to get because just as turned the corner, I bumped into someone and I fell down as my books scattered on the floor.

You would think this was going to turn out to be a romantic cliche scene where you bump into the love of your life, but no. Things like that don't happen in real life, sadly. I look up to see Mr.Popular and I groan. Out of all people, why him?

"Sorry about that." He chuckles as he rubs the back of his head, giving me a fake smile. He offered his hand to help me up but I ignored it. I didn't need his help.

"I'm good."

I started picking up my books.He tried to help again me but I pushed him away.

"I don't need your help," I say as finish collecting all my books, "Aren't you suppose to be in class anyway?"

"I was just on my way to the secretary office to hand something to them. I'm Oikawa Tooru." He fake smiles again. I glare at him.

"Yeah I know. Now I need to get to class." I coldly say as I walk past him. I was walking at a fast pace as I heard him yell something to me.

"Wait! What's your name?" He asks. I shake my head and give him an icy cold glare which he shivers a bit at.

"That's none of your business." I reply and run off to class.

Oikawa's POV

What an interesting girl. Wonder why she didn't freak out when she saw me. Most girls would die over my looks. But she's different. Maybe she didn't recognize me? No. That's not it. Well I shouldn't be thinking about that right now. I need to get to the secretary's office.

Y/n's POV

It was finally lunch and I was making my way to my usual spot which was under a tree near the gates until I heard a familiar voice call out my name. I increased my pace hoping to get away from the person I didn't want to see. But I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder pulling me back.

"Hey! Get your hand off of me!"I yell annoyed. I turn around to see Oikawa with that annoying grin on his face.

"You're that girl from earlier right?" He asks. I glare at him annoyed.

"Yeah so what?"

"Let me eat lunch with you!" He beams.

"No." I reply while walking away.

"Hey wait!" He yells. Some people were starting to stare at us. I hated attention. Damn you Oikawa.

"Leave me alone." I say. But he didn't listen.

"Come on. Let's ge-" He suddenly got cut off by someone karate chopping his head.

"Stopping bothering other people Trashykawa!" The guy shouts. He turns to me and his eyes widen. Mine do too. Isn't that-

"Hajime!" I shout giving him a huge hug. He hugs me back.

"Y/n! I can't believe it's you! After all these years..." He looked like he was about to cry but I could tell he was holding himself back and he was doing really good at it.

"It's been so long." I say giving him a smile.

"We need to catch up some time!" He says.

"Y-y/n"

I turn around to Oikawa who look at me dumbfounded. I then finally remembered. He was also one of other best friends when we were little. But then something crossed my mind.

"I have many other people that are better than you. I don't even need you. I don't even know why I hung out with you all this time. You're a loser."

That day...

I looked at him with a hurt face and I turned away from him. I can't.... face him. Those words he said to me that day...I turn to Hajime.

"So Haji- Wait, it's okay for me to call you that right?" I ask.

"Yeah it's no problem."

"So wanna catch up this Saturday? We can go to a cafe!" I ask and he nods.

"Sure. I'll see you around then." He gives me another hug and pulls Oikawa away with him.

Iwaizumi's POV

It's actually her, Y/n. She was like a sister to me when we were young. I can't believe I get to see her again. After all this time. When she left that day, I was devastated. She was one of the only people who understood me and was there for me. She was so kind and caring. But then she left, without saying goodbye.

I pushed away all those sad thoughts away and smiled. I finally got see her again. But something wasn't right between her and Oikawa. There was a little tension between them. And that sad, hurt look on Y/n's face when she looked at him. Something was definitely going on.

I dragged Oikawa into an empty classroom and threw him against the wall.

"So what happened between you and Y/n?" I ask.

Oikawa's POV

Iwa-chan dragged me into a room and threw me against a wall. I groaned in pain. Why is Iwa-chan so mean?

"So what happened between you and Y/n?" He asks and my widen. I look away and I stay silent.

"What happened between you and Y/n, Assikawa?!" He rose his voice getting annoyed. I opened my mouth and I hesitated for a moment. Iwa-chan's going to kill me.

"Remember when we were younger, I let fame and popularity take over me?" I ask and he nods looking at me in the eye."Well, it was two weeks before Y/n left," I pause for a moment and sigh, clutching my fists, "I said some things to Y/n."

"What kinds of things?" Iwa-chan asks furrowing his eyes at me.

"Some mean things. I said I didn't need her and that I had other people that were better than her. I said that I didn't know why I wasted my time with her and that she was a loser." I explained. Iwaizumi was mad. Like really mad.

"YOU WHAT??!!!!" He yells at me and I wince at how loud he was yelling.

"And on top of that, she was crying and I didn't care. I wasn't there for her. I didn't apologize." I cry. I suddenly feel something come in contact with my face. I groan in pain as I hold my cheek and look up at Iwaizumi.

"Y/N DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO DESERVE THAT!!! SHE STAYED BY YOUR SIDE!!! YET-YOU-YOU...." He stopped and calmed down taking a few breathes.

"Thank you Iwa-chan, I deserve it. That was something I regretted for such a long time. For some reason that scene played in my head everyday. I couldn't do anything. I was so stupid." I rub my face with my hands and Iwa-chan comes to sit beside me.

"Don't worry Oikawa. I'll help you."