Bad News and Somewhat Good News

Third Person POV

The next day, Oikawa, Iwaizumi and B/f/n decided to go visit Y/n and check on her condition. When they arrived, they weren't the only ones who were there to visit her. Hinata, Sugawara, and Daichi were there as well.

"I'm sorry, it's family only at the moment," the receptionist informed.

"That's too bad. Let's go Hinata. We can come back next time," Sugawara said.

"We should go too," Iwaizumi said. As they were all about to leave, a voice stopped them.

"I was told that some people were here to visit Y/n." They turned around to see Y/n's uncle. He smiled at them but with tired eyes. "And I'm glad that so many of you care."

"How is she coach?" Oikawa asked impatiently. He really wanted to know how she was and so did the others.

"Y/n's fine. The doctors said she should be waking up in a few days," He replied and everyone sighed in relief.

"What about her dad?" Sugawara asked and frowned when Irihata's face fell.

"He's..."

A Few Days Later

"What?"

"Really?"

"That's great!"

"I hope you don't mind if I come to visit."

Y/n's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and everything was blurry for a second. I blinked a few times and realized where I was. I looked over to see my uncle sitting on a chair sleeping. I tried to sit up and I groaned in pain. It seemed to catch his attention and he woke up. When he realized I was awake he jumped up.

"Y/n! You're awake, wait you shouldn't be sitting up yet," he said as he helped me sit up. Tobio's mom came in and her face brightened up. I didn't say a word though as I tried to recall what had happened and why I was here. 

Flashback

"Dad, can you play something else? We've listened to that song for the fifth time now," I complain as I wasn't impressed with my dad's genre of music.

"What do you mean? This song was really popular back in the day," he said jamming out to the same song once again. I sigh and roll my eyes at this and continued to look out the window. The queasy feeling in my stomach still hadn't left no matter how much I try to push it away and forget about it. I spaced out for a few moments until I looked over through my dad's window. I noticed a car still coming towards us even though it should've stopped. I narrowed my eyes to get a better look and I noticed it was a guy who was on his phone. He still hadn't stopped and was coming straight for us. My heart started to race and my eyes widened. 

"Dad! Look o-" 

A crashing sound then everything went dark.

Flashback End

"Where's dad?" I asked worriedly. I looked over to my uncle and his face saddened. Wait, no, it couldn't be!

"Y/n, your father is-" The sound of the door slamming open interrupted him and I saw Oikawa and Tobio at the door breathing heavily which took me by surprise. I wasn't surprised Tobio here. It was more of why Oikawa was here, I mean with everything that happened between us. 

"Y/n! Are you okay?"

"How do you feel? Do you need me to get anything?" The two boys bombarded you with questions that just gave you a headache but at the same time made you happy.