Boyfriend chapter 48.

EDITED
Demi's pov-
Paige's birthday party was a success. She had so much fun, and we raised $500,000. And maybe after Paige fell asleep Nick, and I had some fun, reminder I said maybe.

Nick and I decided that the wedding date is going to be in 2017 on March 28th. It's going to be a small private wedding in Guatemala. Only family, and close friends will be coming.

Today is April 30th and the baby is due in exactly 2 months. I hate walking now cause just getting up on my feet is tiring. Nick still makes me get upc and do a little bit of working out so then my whole life doesn't fall apart.

We still don't know a name for the baby, well actually Paige doesn't since she's name her.

"Paige." I shout through the quiet house.

"What mom." She groans coming up the stairs from the recording room.

When she walks up the stairs she's in a black tight dress that isn't too revealing, thank god, but her hair is done nicely, along with her make up. "Where are you going tonight?" I smirk at my dressed up daughter.

"Oh I forgot to tell you that Shawn and I are going out on a date.." She trails off.

I clap my hands excitedly. "Aw my babygirl has a boyfriend."

"I'm not his girlfriend yet." She sighs staring down at her feet, a smile fighting to appear on her face.

I hear a car horn beep, and I know it's for Paige. "Do you need money?" I call out before she rushes out the door.

"I've got my card." She says. " I love you." And she's out the door.

Nick then comes galloping out of his room. "Where did she go?" Nick asks.

"Remember that Shawn kid she was with at the VMA'S?" I question him. Nick nods his head pursing his lips. "Well she's out on a date with him."

"I swear to god she better not get shot this time." He shakes his head sitting next to me.

"He's a good guy baby." I smile kissing his lips softly.

"Movie night?" Nick wonders as I lay on his lap after talking about suggestion names for the baby. I nod my head, and sit up.

Nick walks back into the living room with a bunch of movies, popcorn, candy, and tea. "Which movie first?" He asks showing me the five movies in his hand.

"The notebook!" I squeal. It's my favorite love story movie.

After finishing the notebook, and crying my eyes out Nick puts on Finding Nemo, it's one of the cutest Disney animated movies yet.

We finish Nemo, and Nick puts on another movie without me knowing. "Did you really pick Frozen?" I giggle shoving him a little bit.

"I wanted to hear you sing." He shrugs.

"Could of just watched Camp Rock." I laugh.

"Or I could of just asked you to sing to me." He proudly smiles.

I grab his face and start to kiss him passionately. " I love you so much Jonas." I whisper.

"I love you way more Lovato." He mumbles back.

We continue to watch Frozen, and I feel an urge in my stomach. And I grip it tightly, suddenly it feels like I'm peeing,and I look down, and see that the couch is soaked. Did I just piss myself? I suddenly feel a really bad pain,and I know what's happening.

"Nick." I croak out gripping my stomach. He looks at me a worried expression washing over his face. "My water broke."

Paige's pov-
"The sky's so beautiful isn't it?" I gush holding Shawn's hand as we walk together on Hollywood boulevard. The sun is setting, and ad have a perfect view of it.

"It is Beautiful, but not as beautiful as you." He smiles looking me deep in the eyes.

"Oh you're so cheesy." I playfully shove him, but he pulls me into a hug causing me to look up at his smiling face.

We both move our faces closer into each other, and as we're about to kiss my phone rings.

"I'm sorry." I mumble digging through my purse looking for my phone. I hear Avalanche playing, and I know it's dad calling.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey Paige your mom and I are at the hospital, she's going into labor."
---------------------------------------------
Yay 2nd update! Comment and vote

Twitter:@theherodemi