You'll be okay chapter 16.

EDITED
Girl in basement pov-
"De-demi?" I stutter.

"Yes it's me," she says. I can tell she's smiling. I feel safe for a moment but then I start to cry again.

"You'll be okay I'm here to get you out of here and bring you home," Demi reassures.

"She killed my dad and sister," I sob.

"Oh I'm so sorry," She says giving me a hug.
"What was your sisters name?" Shes asks petting my head.

"Paisley." I respond peeking at her dead body. She still has her pink floral dress on. But it's withered. All of her hair is gone and she has a golden brown gross thing over her bones. Kind of like what you would see on Criminal Minds.

"How old are you?"

"I'm 16. I think. What's today?" I ask.

"March 14th."

"Oh then I'm 16."

"How long have you been here?" Demi wonders.

"3 months," I confess.

"You know you remind me of my daughter Paige who's been missing for a while. How'd you get Paige's cellphone number?" Demi begins.

Oh yea. I never told her who I was. "You don't know who I am, do you?" I giggle for the first time in 3 months.

"No, I don't. Who are you?" She requests for an answer.

"March 14th 2014 I ran into the person who saved me. Then they left me stranded for 4 and a half months after I left the place that was suppose to make me stronger. About 2 months after they came back to me I was taken away from them. I spent my birthday without them. I did hear many birthday wishes granted to me, and I heard my favorite song played in my dedication. I'm, I'm Paige Lovato."
-------------------------------------------
An: *gasp* okay so for now I'm going to update whenever I feel like it cause waiting a week for an update is too long. Am I right? Anyways I'll probably post again after school or tomorrow! Have a great day everyone. Don't forget to comment and vote