I'm so sorry chapter 43.

EDITED
Nick's pov-
I walk out of our bedroom after hearing Paige stomp up the stairs. As I look to see where Demi is I hear loud cries come from Paige's room. I sigh heavily, and walk down the stairs to find Demi staring in the direction towards Paige's room. "Demi." I begin causing her to look towards me.

"I d-don't kn-kno-know wh-what happen-ed." She stutters now starting at her hands. She looks back up at me tears in her eyes. "I called her a bully." She mutters. Before I can say something she continues "Why would I say that? I know how much bullying has affected her life, and the fact that she really was a bully, and I brought it up.. I'm so stupid Nick." She cries out.

I walk over to her an hold on to her as she cries her eyes out. "Apologize." I say. Demi wipes her eyes, and nods slowly. She trudges up the stairs, and I can tell just by the way she's walking that she is regretting everything she said to Paige. I sit down on the couch when I hear Demi call my name. I sigh, and get up to see what she wants.

"Nick she isn't in here." Demi pants looking around Paige's room. I close my eyes, and rub my forehead.

"She's probably in the bathroom." I say which causes Demi's eyes to bulge out of her head.

Paige's pov-
I look down at my wrist and watch the blood pour out. In my other hand is a blade. I hear my mom cry from probably my room. I think she knows I'm not in there. I sigh ,and try to stop the bleeding but it won't stop. Now my anxiety is on level 1,000. I grab a roll of gauze, and wrap it around my wrist about a million times. I pull down my sleeves, and flush the blade down the toilet.

I walk out of the bathroom, and see mom's hand raised to knock on the door. " Why were you in there?" She questions me rubbing her teary eyes.

"I was taking a shit why do you care.." I trail off knowing she thinks I did what I actually did. She nods her head, and walks back to her own room.

I walk into my room shutting the door. I roll up my sleeve and take a look at my wrist. It stopped bleeding thank god, but I can tell it's going to get infected. I unwrap the gauze, and throw it away. For some stupid reason I forgot roll down my sleeves, and as I sit there resting my head in my arm while scrolling through my phone my mom bursts into the room causing me to jump and throw my phone in the air.

I cover my arm as I search for where ever I threw my phone as mom looks at me confused. "You scared me." I mumble standing up and putting my arm down so my sleeves could fall without me doing it myself.

I watch mom's eye my wrist, but her glance then flickers back up at me. "I'm so sorry I said that stuff to you." She sniffles pulling me into a hug.

"It's fine didn't bother me." I shrug it off.

I wrap my arms around moms neck causing my sleeve to fall down. As I look into the hall I see dad standing there watching my wrist with his eyes wide. I turn my head, so I could see my arms, and you could tell that something happened there because that whole part is red, and it sticks out from Mom's tan neck.

I suck in my breath, and pull away from the hug tugging my sleeve down quickly. "I'm really tired mom, so I'm going to sleep." I fake yawn.

Mom nods her head and whispers a small "I love you." And then she's out the door.

I close my eyes very anxious if dad will tell mom what he saw. Then I hear it. "Demi I really need to tell you something."

I squeeze my eyes shut not letting the tears spill out. I just gotta remember to deny. Deny. Deny.

It's been about 5 minutes since I heard dad, and nothing has happened. As I calm down I hear an inhuman noise, and I know she knows. I bury myself under the covers and cry.
--------------------------------------------
I got bored so I wanted to update today, and there will still be an update tomorrow.

Comment and vote!

Twitter:@theherodemi