Warrior chapter 40.

EDITDX
Paige's pov-

The De La Garza's decided to hold Maddie's funeral in L.A.. Mom is still a mess, but she's getting better, but it's realy sad watching her zone out so much. Luckily mom hasn't tried to relapse again, and that makes me feel a little better.

Well how am I doing? I'm great, I start school next week, and I really haven't cried that much over Maddie. I think when Maddie is actually lowered into the ground it'll hit mom that she's actually gone, and that she can't stay upset forever. I really just want mom to be happy again. She hasn't gone on twitter in days which means her fans will attack dad and I with questions about her.

Today's Friday, and tomorrow morning through the afternoon we will be at Maddie's funeral. Dad got mom to go to a movie with him, and I'm going to have Bea sleep over tonight.

"Mom." I knock on her bedroom door.

She mumbles a quiet "Come in." I walk into mom's room, and see she's staring out the window. I sigh heavily causing mom to turn around and face me, she immediately smiles at the sight of me. "Hey babygirl." Mom whispers grabbing my arm, and pulling me into a hug.

"What movie are you guys going to watch?" I ask mom sitting next to her.

"Nick won't tell me." She frowns, but then smiles.

"Do you want us to rent you and Bea a movie?" Mom offers smiling at me. I nod my head ,and mom goes racing down the stairs calling dad's name.

Right now Bea and I are watching Ouija, and I guess I can say I'm scared shitless. When the movies over Bea wants to play truth or dare, and I of course say yes because I loved that game when I was younger.

"I'll go first," Bea says. "Okay truth or dare?" Bea asks me.

"Truth"

"Would you ever kiss a girl?"

"Yea, probably?"

I watch a smirk grow on Bea's face but it disappears as fast as it came.

"Truth or dare?" I ask Bea.

"Dare."
I smirk at her. She should of seen this coming. "I dare you to kiss me."

"C'mon Paige I was going to dare you that." Bea whines. My eyes are probably as big as saucers.

"Really?"

Bea nods her head.

"Can't be a chicken, and say no to the dare can I?" Bea shrugs as she shifts herself towards me.
And then out of the blue she places her lips on mine. Reluctantly I wrap my arms around her neck as she pushes me on the ground. I can tell this is about to get heated, but it feels so nice. Like I guess you can say I feel, uh fireworks?

Finally Bea pulls off my and smiles. "I'm completely straight by the way I just wanted to know what kissing a girl would be like." Bea chuckles as she gets off me. I blink repeatedly. Did that just happen? "Paige you okay?" Bea wonders placing her hand on mine. I look up at her, and nod my head.

I fell asleep before mom and dad came home last night, but Bea told me she was awake for about two hours after they got home. She also told me that they were REALLY loud last night. I can't help, but get grossed out if anyone brings up my parents having sex, because if they bring it up the images pop in my head from a while ago. Yes those still haunt me. I know what a dick looks like, it's not like I'm a virgin, but just the fact that my parents.. Ugh.

The whole morning leading up to Maddie's funeral was really bad for mom. She would cry for a really long time, and hold onto dad for dear life, or she would end up holding me while I cried as she tries to keep ahold of her emotions.

Mom was asked to speak, but she declined because she didn't want to cry her eyes out in front of that many people.

Mom didn't break down when they lowered Maddie into the ground, but I ended up crying my eyes out. Mom had to pick me up ,and hold me together. No I literally mean she had to pick me up. I ended up collapsing on the ground in full blown tears.

After the funeral mom seemed more herself, and it honestly made me really happy. Now I'm a mess because it just hit me I just lost Maddie. For good, it's not like she'll come calling her own phone like I did. She can't do that cause she's actually dead. Then I remember something. What did they do to Paisley's and Dad's body?
----------------------------------------------
I'm not sure how often I'll update this or silent help because I'm going through a rough time but I'll try my best to update often!

Twitter:@theherodemi