Daughter chapter 32.

EDITED
Paige's Pov-
I jump out of the seat. Older? Sister? Again? I add up all of what Dad just said. I'm going to be an older sister, oh my gosh. "Are you two adopting?" I exclaim a little too loudly causing a nurse to hush me.

"Well." Nick begins, but gets interrupted by Mom's doctor.

"You two wanna come in?" Her doctor asks, looking at both of us. I look down, and notice I'm standing up with my hands on my hips, and Dad is sitting down chuckling.

Dad and I walk into the room but someone covers my eyes. "Hey get your hands off me you nitwit." I shout, but I stop screaming when my mom tells me to shut up, and stop being disrespectful.

As the hands are taken off my eyes I'm looking at a screen that contains a black and white moving picture. I squint my eyes finally realizing I'm staring at an ultrasound. I whip around so fast as the joy grows inside of me.

"Mom?" I say out loud instead of thinking it. Mom smiles at me with her shirt up and that gross goo all over her stomach, and a nurse running the thing over it.

"You're.. You're pregnant?" I smile.

"Yea, pumpkin I am." She whispers. Trying to get over the fact that I'll be a sister to someone that isn't related by blood is hard, but while I try to, we discuss how the baby's a girl, and how they wanted to name her Paisley. I told them not to though, so Paisley wouldn't feel replaced, and I wouldn't feel pain staring at the not real Paisley, since we all know what happened to her..

"Don't forget about me." I mutter as we're driving home. I watch mom turn around and stare at me like I have 5 ears.

"Honey why would you think we would forget you?" Mom asks looking sad.

"I mean everyone ends up forgetting me, so why wouldn't you two? " I mumble playing with my hair.

"I never forgot about you darling." Mom consoles me.

"I bet you did 2011-2014," I say back.

Mom squeezes her eyes shut at my comment, and I see Nick glancing at me through the mirror. "Well how would I forget about the person who messed up my days clean and sobriety?" Mom laughs in a fake tone. I stare at her with my eyes wide. She did not just.

"Demi.." Nick begins but mom growls at him.

"I knew that was because of me I guess it's all my fault." I retort at her, rolling my eyes.

"You don't like me? You can become a Hiller again. Go ahead." Mom hisses at me, startling me with her rude comment.

"Well, when was the last time I said I loved you Demi? When you actually heard love evident in my voice? Oh right never. I never loved you" I shout at her, flailing my arms around.

Demi's eyes fills with tears. "Get out." She mutters. I sit there. Is she serious? "Get out!" She screams. Friendly reminder my mom's driving.

"Gladly! Never liked living with satan anyways!" I snap. I hop out the carc and slam the door. The cars scuttles away leaving me in the darkness under the cloudy moonlight.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment and vote!

Twitter:@theherodemi