Chapter 21

Zalyee

I came out of the bathroom running my breath hitched, what the hell just happened Orcus was standing so close to me and for the cherry on top he was half naked. I can't take the images of the moment out of my brain.
All the time he have to tease me, it's like a habit of his now. I was sitting on the sofa trying to forget what I just been through and the bathroom door opened and Orcus came out in his sweatpants. Someone give this man a shirt or something how can someone be so shameless to walk without a shirt infront of a person.
He smirked at me and went inside the wardrobe rubbing his wet hair with the hand towel.
"Such a twisted monkey". I whispered to myself and sat on the sofa like a grumpy cat.
" you know I can hear you. You little beast". He mocked me.
" You meanie little rat". Okay now the battle have begun. Orcus walked out with his hair combed backwards and finally a t shirt. He gave me a smile, picked up his plate and joined me on the sofa. I totally forgot about the cookies I wanted him to try and tell me how they are.
"mmmm these cookies are delicious Mmm. But this icing has weird aftertaste and looks like a kid  did this." he started laughing at it.
My heart fell now I am regretting why I bought him these stupid cookies. I got up and started walking towards the wardrobe, suddenly Orcus pulled me back and I was back on the sofa.
" owww that hurts". I said rubbing my arm because it crashed on Orcus's shoulder. He pulled me closer and stuffed a cookie in mouth it was half way in and he took a bite out of it.
" you did a great job puppy they are scrumptious". He said softly and took another bite from. The cookie which was in my mouth. I was completely frozen and didn't know what was going on and how the fuck I should react. I kept both of my hands on his face and shoved him in the sofa and ran to wardrobe.

I could hear him sitting there and laughing at me, I took my clothes, last hand towel and walked to the bathroom without looking at him.
I took my sweet time to scrub, shave and wash my hair after I was all clean and refreshed I got out of the shower and dried myself up, I looked in the mirror and applied moisturiser all over myself actually it is coco butter and the smell drives me nuts, after that I wrapped my hair in my  used shirt as I didn't have any option right now..

I came back to the room and Orcus was still on the sofa busy with phone, when he noticed me,
He kept his phone on the side table and gazed at me. "come here". He said.
I walked to him and sat down beside him with my legs folded on the sofa.
"so where do you think we should go?". He asked me and kept his hand on my thigh his touch send shivers to throughout my body.
"oh master! Anywhere you will take me I am bound to abide by your rules". I said in a dramatic voice.
"okay then pet we are going on the same spot and stay the night there, what do you say?" he was cheery with the idea and I nodded in a yes.
"yes master that would be amazing, you are the best master ever". I said to him and pulled me in his lap and started tickling me. I bursted out with laughter and tried to get away.
"Orcus... Hahahhahhaa. Stop...... I am..... Ha ha ha. Go n aaaahhhaa. Die hhahahahaha Orcus". And after I was out if breath he stopped tickling. I jumped at him and started tickling him and he sat there without any expressions my face from turned from devilish happy to straight dead.
(😈😈😈➡️😑😑😑😑)
"oh come on this is unfair". And I sat back on the sofa with my eyebrows scrunched and lips pouted looking at me Orcus bursted into laughter making me roll my eyes.
"OK, you go get ready first and pack something to wear at night". He said and I nodded at him and sauntered to the wardrobe.
"hey zee" . I turned to look at what he has to say.
"why don't you wear that sexy lingerie". He said grinning at me.
I stuck out my tongue and went inside cursing under my breath.

I stood there thinking what I should wear. Well I am not in the mood of jeans as I am in pyjamas most of the time. I decided to wear a sleeveless maroon sundress it looked better than I thought. After I was satisfied with my outfit I brushed my hair and braided it loosely I was tired half way it is too long and heavy for my tiny hands. I don't know how to use make up so I didn't try anything funny. I applied some lip gloss and pinched my cheeks so they would look pink after twirling in front of the mirror and watching myself in every angle, I was satisfied that I looked okay to go. I wore my shoes and walked in the room. Orcus was standing at window looking out he didn't notice I was back.
" hey what do you think, should I change or it is good to go". I asked joyfully.