Chapter 6

Zalyee

I woke up in the morning, I was on the sofa he left me just like that, how mean at least he could have given a blanket or something.
I stretched my limbs and looked around, he was still in bed it was 7 o'clock, Hmmm perks of being in a pet shop you are forced to wake up before the shop opens.
I walked to his bed he wasn't wearing a shirt and I switched my tracks to the bathroom ( not the stuff for you to watch zee).
I brushed my teeth, washed my face with chilly water and did my business.
When I came out, I saw Orcus walking around closing all the curtains.
"who told you to open all the curtains".he sounds frustrated.
"last night when I cleaned the room I thought I should open them a bit." I said
"no you don't have to think, you do what I ask you to and don't touch other things, I like my room dark, do you get it." he shouted.
"jeez man I get it, I won't do it again, well if you light so much why make windows gineus".I said with a teasing tone.
"you don't question me pet, no breakfast for you and you stay in that corner until noon".
"you Can't do that after you drained the life out of me last night, plus you didn't direct me what I should clean so, I cleaned whatever I thought needed to be cleaned. Not my fault" I raised both of my in the air in surrender.
He stepped close to me.
"go in the corner"He growled and walked away.
" Orcus I am hungry, come on, don't be mean. "I cried like a little kid. He sped towards me his hand was at the back of my neck he held my hair tight making me wince in pain.
" ouch, put me down. "I screamed.
" you remember your place bitch, you are just a mere filfty human, next time I won't forgive you".
He growled and loosened his grip on my hair.
I fell on the floor with a thud, I clenched my scalp.
He went inside the bathroom and slammed the door. I went to the corner and sat down facing the wall.

ORCUS

How did she dare to talk to me like that, I talked to myself in the shower, I should clam myself.
I promised myself to keep this one alive at least for 6 months. I don't know if I will, she gets ony nerves so easily.
She talks too much, i want to stuff her mouth with a gag, tie her down and leave her in the corner of the room.
But  she was right about me not telling her about the curtains.
But she should not argue with me, she has no right to do that. And she called me mean.
How dare she, I'll starve her for a day.
But she is already malnourished. Why are my thoughts not aligning. Why am I fight with myself on making a decision for this mere human. I got out of the shower wrapped a towel around my waist and went into the wardrobe.
I saw her sitting in the corner facing the wall.
Better if she listens how much she speaks.
I wore a pair of black jeans with a black t-shirt, came out in the room and sat on the sofa.
"zalyee come here" I called her, she turned her head i looked at her, she cried oh good now I am the bad guy here.
"are you going to drink from me" she stammered.
"no i won't now come here" I said trying to clam myself. Why can't she listen to me at once. She stood up and walked to me, and sat away from me. Like I would you.
"last night I said we need to talk. You remember?"
She nodded in a yes.
"okay so I am going to tell you the rules, which you have to follow, and if you break them you will be punished" i waited for a reaction but didn't get any so I proceeded further.
"1 you denote me as master or sir in public or in private, you are not allowed to say my name.
2 you don't look me in the eye.
3 you shouldn't make a fuss about me drinking from you.
4 you don't leave the room without permission, and always put on your collar when we go out.
5 you eat what I serve you. " she interrupted me.
" you don't refuse to any of my orders.
You are to satisfy my needs.
You don't talk without permission.
And yupp you don't interrupt when I talk.
I know the rules, I just don't follow some of it.
Don't worry I won't do anything you don't like".
She said like a innocent Child.
"you have broken half of them in 1 day. So, how about you choose your own punishment?"
I smirked at her. She froze in her place.
"umm... How about food for punishment".
"no, no food for you today, good punishment."
"Orcus please i mean master."
"you broke a rule again"
"oh come on" she stood up and walked back to her corner..
I like her reactions she is a good source of entertainment.
I went to the kitchen, my whole family was there.
"oh! Look who is here today, the great devil. Please have a seat, we are grateful to have you here with us"  she is such a pain in the ass
"Billy stop teasing your brother, honey come here". Mum scolded her.
"good morning mother, where's dad.?" I asked her
"well after your talk not happy, but he already finished his breakfast." she smiled at me.
"mom don't tease me with that would you. Especially infront of everyone" I said to  in a low voice leaning towards her.
"we're vampires Orcus we can hear you baby" shelby shouted from the kitchen.
"she is right you, hey where is your let, killed her already." ditis gave me toothy smile.
"you bought a new pet, and didn't let me meet her, and killed her already, god you are so much like your father." my mother is very good at acting.
"mom please she is alive, I just left her in the room". I lied to her. If I tell her I punished her she would start shouting on me. My mother isn't really the type who likes to harm or kill anyone long story . She is the opposite of my father.
I should tell you about my siblings before you get confused.
The eldest Iris, me, ditis, shelby, Billy and ares the youngest .
My mother kept the names common, she may have thought keeping it simple i think.
We finished breakfast and I was coming back to my room.
"Orcus honey why don't you take some food for your pet she must be hungry. And if you get the time I'll like to meet her." my mother is so sweet.
"okay mom I will"i sighed.
I took the tray upstairs and opened the door.
I saw her she was still in the corner. This is gonna be dramatic I rolled my eyes.
" zaylee come and eat I bought you. "she hugged me.
" I knew you won't be that mean thanks."she started eating. Did she just hug me?