Chapter 4

Zaylee

And I was out in the sun, Oh this feels good the clean air after so many days. And I felt a tug on my leash.
There was a limousine standing in the parking and the guy who holding my leash tucked it tightly again.. "I do not have all day".
I walked slowly to him and he opened the car door and waited for me to get in. ( is he showing respect no one has ever done that before).
I got in and then he got in closing the door behind us.
"you won't be able of keeping me with you for long" I said coldly.
"we will see about that once we get home and do not talk to me like that, I just bought you, don't wanna bruise you right ahead"..he answered without looking at me.
I rolled my eyes and slumped on the seat it is comfortable than a cage at least. And i fell asleep.
I woke up due to the harsh tugging on my leash.
"hey man stop do you want to snap my neck or something".
He pulled the leash making me stumble and walked towards a ginormous house.
"I told you once I hate repeating myself last warning pet".
Blah blah blah i acted like him he tucked again.. Does he have eyes in his butt too???.
"got a new pet. So for how much long are you going to keep this one alive" a guy appeared out of nowhere asked him. He was cute dirty blond hair and ocean blue eyes, he was itsy bitsy shorter than him.
"non of your concern Ditis go do your work" how  cold are you did artic fuck you or something?.
"how mean of you, well just to let you dad wants to talk to you. He is looking for you" the cute boy called Ditis said.
"okay".
That's how you answer. God I hate you already.
He walked inside the house and it was beauty. But he didn't let me have  the time to admire and took long strides and walked further.
"wait up, can you slow down"
No answer and up the stairs we went and further and after a long walk we reached.
He opened the door and walked in and pulled me inside. His room is too big to be real, okay that's not over exaggeration. I looked around and it was awesome, too big for a single person .
He came in front of me and his hands reached out, I instantly took a step back. (no no proximity breach)
That moment I noticed his face, Oh my God he has ocean blue eyes they sparkle like sunlight hitting the water, he looks good ,damn good.
"enough with the staring you can do that later".
"I wasn't staring" I snapped
"don't argue okay, don't test my patience human".
I scowled at him "I have a name mister". He tucked my leash and I was pulled towards him. Oh no I did cross the line.
"Zaylee clean yourself up and the mess in the room, I'll be back in an hour, after that you can eat."
My name sounds better from his mouth. Wait bitch wtf are you thinking.
He tucked my leash  and his hands reached again but I realized he was taking my leash of and he took off the collar too..no vampires do this.
" thanks, what is your name? " He gave me a bag.
"it's Orcus Morningstar, you talk too much keep that in control". I was frozen
Wait did he just say Orcus. Oh god i am in trouble.
" So you know about me that's good, now be a good pet and do what I asked you too. I'll see you in an hour or so, and yes don't do anything that you earn punishment".
The door slammed.
I am in deep shit, I checked the bag there were clothes in it all my size even lingerie. (pervert alert)
I went inside the bathroom which was basically heaven for me . It was the best thing I could ask for.
I was taking a shower and started wondering how should I get out of here.
He is Orcus the demon they call him even vampires fear him. He is known for killing and torturing humans, vampires and other creatures.
I heard in the pet shop people saying that he slit the throat of his pet just for fun.
Shivers ran down my spine. I quickly got out of the shower, dried myself up and wore the clothes. It was a black sweatshirt and a pair of blue shorts. It's heavenly a shower with soap and shampoo and fresh clothes. Almost feels like a dream to me. I cleaned the mess I created in the bathroom.
And started whatever I thought should be cleaned. I made his bed, rearrange the pillows on the sofa, rearrange the books and papers scattered  etc. It took me 30 minutes to do all the cleaning.
I wouldn't have done that for my other masters but the stories I have heard about  him terrifies me and I don't wanna be the pig who is going to slaughtered..
I walked around the room the he had books, tv, sofa and countless things.
I walked up to the full length mirror and looked at myself, my heart fell I looked so different from the last time I saw myself, I have becme skinnier.
I pulled my sweatshirt up and my ribs were sticking out, I look like the walking dead...
My stomach was sticked to my back. Why didn't I die yet.
My face wasn't vibrant anymore there were small scars and  cuts with dark circles.
I am skin and bones. Not pretty like girls I have seen.
My thoughts were interrupted by the click of the door. He is back. He came in with a tray of food and a bottle of water, he place it on the table. And looked around. "seems clean to me, eat zaylee you must be hungry, eat so I can have my food too." he is okay and threatening. "are you going to drink from me i mean yeah of course you will, can't I just cut my hand and pour you a glass that would be easy" I tried to do a bargain i don't like people touching me.
"and why do that hmm? Eat". He said sternly.
"okay, you don't have to be angry, and yeah thanks for the food." I flashed him a toothy smile.
He seems shocked. He went to bathroom.
And I started eating. It was good meal a whole plate of spaghetti and meatballs with a small chocolate cupcake.
I was drinking the water when he came in the veiw with just a towel wrapped around his waist.
Well he sure looks like a Greek god.
And I choked on the water and started coughing.
"you know if you avoid staring, things like this won't happen." thank you O mighty advisor.
"I wasn't staring, go put some clothes on would you, destroying my eyes.." he laughed well that was pretty cute.
"we need to talk" he went inside his wardrobe.
After a while he came out in boxers and a t-shirt.
Oooo this look suits him more.
"come here pet" sitting on the sofa he patted at his lap.
"I am not sitting on your lap" I sat a feet away from him. He moved his hand towards my neck and I leaned back.
"are you going to directly drink from my neck" I asked hesitantly
"you don't get to tell me from where i should or should not okay, now come here at once".
He said angrily. I started shivering at his words and he looked quite scary.
I shifted towards him a little and closed my eyes.
His fingers reached my neck and tilted it to one side, making more space for him.
I was shivering as he reached closer to me, I felt his breath on my neck and squeezed my eyes shut.
"can you please drink from my wrist, please."
I managed to speak that sentence.
And suddenly  I felt him holding my hand and sharp teeth piercing into my skin. I cried dur to the pain.
He finished drinking and kicked the spot where he bit me to close the wounds.
I looked at him. He was licking his lips.
That made me laugh.
"now we need to talk" he said
I passed out and that was the last thing I heard from him..