Chapter 20

Zalyee

It's been a month since I am living here with my so called dangerous master . Everything is way better than I thought it would be. After that kidnapping event Orcus is mostly busy. He goes early in the morning and comes late in the night. He is always busy even if he is here. I am bored most of the time I read as many books I can read even the ones with history , Orcus gave me his Ipod so I can listen to music that made my easier .

As his pet I am on seventh heaven I get food, books and music what else do I need. He really is not a bad person at all, he is way too good or maybe I don't know how to judge people. Yesterday I cleaned the room and rearranged some furniture because I had nothing to do. I cleaned every corner of the room until I was satisfied and these days I am in the kitchen all the time I love helping everybody in there work. Joel is teaching me how to make jam he is really smart not because he knows how to make jam, he is a really good cook and knows everything related to comics and movies so talking to him makes my day. After that I was in the garden with Orcus's mom she called all the pets to know if her kids are torturing us especially Orcus.

This is way different than any place I have ever lived. I mean no one ever treats us wrong. Once I saw Billy scolding her pet for something and ordered her to stay in a corner for an hour after the breakfast, Orcus did that to me as well can you imagine how much weird it is. If I was living with any of my past masters they would have a beaten me until I couldn't walk and they would not feed me for days. But I am glad that I am in such a magnificent place now, and I try to behave as a good as I can be because I don't want to take this for granted I am more than happy after a long time.

All of this brainstorm reminds me, Orcus said today we are going out as he is frustrated with all of this fuckery these were his exact words. I was laughing when he was saying this he was literally frustrated. I woke up early and after getting ready I went in the kitchen because twins said they were going to do some baking and I was super excited about it . After we served everyone there breakfasts we made alot of cookies and iced them everyone in the kitchen was so cheery.

I came back in the room with Orcus' s breakfast as I did mine with the other pets today. I was so elevated to show Orcus the cookies I made, I mean I iced the whole cookie making was done by the twins we all just arranged and iced them.

I looked around and Orcus was nowhere in the room he must be in bathroom. The bed was a total disaster to look at I rolled my eyes and sighed at it. I picked up all the pillows and place them on the sofa, I took the dirty sheets off the bed and went inside the wardrobe to get the fresh ones and started making the bed after I was done I started changing the cover of the pillows and placed them on the bed.
"zee can you get me towel". Orcus shouted from the bathroom. Yes there aren't any inside I put them all in the washing yesterday, oooh OK I have an idea. I took some hand towels and knocked at door of the bathroom, within 5 seconds the door was opened and there was this half naked vampire looking at me through his hair form which water was dripping. My cheeks instantly turned pink and I threw the towel in his face and closed the door.
"can't you just cover yourself first before opening the door huh?". I was screaming from the top of my lungs.
"what the hell is this I asked for towels not hand towels.. How am I suppose to walk out?". He said and I was standing at the door dumbstruck imagining him walking out half naked.
The door opened and I landed in Orcus's arms as all my weight was on the door and it opened inwards. My eyes locked with his and I instantly turned my gaze and hid my face behind my palms. Orcus was tittered making me blush harder it is good that he can't see my face or he would start laughing like a maniac. Orcus closed the door wait, why did he close the door.
"Orcus can you go into a corner so I can leave please". I said in a muffled voice and stood up straight.
" show me your face first then I will let you go". He said in an amused tone.
" you are such a creep let me out" I said to him throwing my head in all directions, as my hands covered my eyes. Orcus held my wrists and slowly pulled them away from my face I squeezed my eyes as tightly as I could.
"you are so red right now puppy, how can I just let you go Hmmm.. Where is the fun in that". I can imagine his stupid face smirking at me right now.

Ohh god I hate him so much.

Orcus

It's been hectic lately, me and Steven have to work our asses off for finding out those motherfuckers. Out of frustration I shot two of them dead but we found out enough information to say that whatever is going to happen will be at the party.
So, now Steven is busy in the arran of the big ball party and I decided to take some time out. These days I don't here so Zalyee is bored too that's why I am going to take her out today, it would be good for both of us. When I woke up Zalyee wasn't in the room she also shifted the furniture on her own, she cleaned the my room and it was neat and tidy all the time. She sure is fussy and does not listens to what I say, but she completes rest of her work without any complaints.

Right now I am standing in the bathroom half naked with her and she looks enticings. I asked for a towel because there weren't any in the cabinet and she gave hand towels. But that is not the point anymore right now I am having this desire of devouring her which is totally inappropriate, however I can still tease her a little for fun. She was hiding her face with her hands and I pulled her hand away to look at her pretty face which was fuming with anger. Her cheeks and nose were scarlet and she squeezed her eyes shut. I enjoyed looking at her subtle features her lips were red in the center like if you touch them they would start bleeding. All of this was making me go wild yet I happen to keep myself calm..
"Orcus you are going to destroy my pure eyes". She cried making me chuckle at her words. I cupped her face in one hand and with another one I pinned her to the wall and kept my hand on her waist she gasped when the cold wall touched the bare portion of her back. She don't have any idea how much she is driving me crazy right now.
" open your eyes Zalyee don't make me repeat again". I said to her in scaring tone. I noticed her lower lip was shivering lightly and she opened one of her eyes and closed it instantly.
I started stroking her lips with my wet thumb making her lips glisten and she tried to turn her head but I had a good hold so she could not move, finally Zalyee flustered her eyes open.
Her beautiful doe eyes found mine and everything around me dissolved in them.
She has no idea how much I want to taste her right now. Vampires are usually lusty count me in and I had a habit of fuck and leave, I don't remember how many I have been with , however I never brought anyone home that is the reason my mom keeps bugging me for finding someone but I don't want to. I have not seen anyone from the last two months and now I am getting a perfect vibe that I should.

" Orcus...". She looked at me with a questioning look and I gazed at her lips they looked so perfect.

" yes you can go". I said to her and gave her space to leave. After she went out. I punched the wall and went back to the shower...

💜