Chapter 10

ORCUS

I am angry no, I am out of my mind. My mom told her about the pigtail picture, why I am feeling betrayed by own mother😭. How could she tell her, why tell her any good reasons?
Another thing is that, the moment zalyee stepped in the room there was someone's scent lingering in the air, who the fuck touched her. She is mine. Wait i mean my pet 😁. No one has the right to lay a finger on what's mine. And she tells me that she hugged Ditis, why did you hug him? You could have hugged me🥺. I want a hug too, but not anymore. Why did you hug that moron brother of mine.
I stood there with my hands folded looking at her with a straight face. 😑
She was standing on the sofa with a baby face and open arms.
"please please please a hug won't kill you" she blinked her puppy dog eyes at me.
"I said no, now go sleep or do whatever you want"
"I want a hug" she pouted and her leg slipped, I cached her in time. She wrapped her hands around my neck and snuggled in my neck.
"that's more like it." she snuggled more in my neck, OK it tickles, but it feels good. She clunged to my neck. "would you wrap your hand I am slipping, I will fall and die coz you are a  tree".
I wrapped my hand around her waist and pushed her up. And my another hand was on the small of her upper back, she is so tiny.
She is so warm and she is wrapped around me.
"umm Orcus.." don't ruin it just stay like this for decade. "Hmmm what" I mumbled.
"Orcus there's something poking my thigh".
Oh fuck. I instantly dropped zalyee on the sofa  and zapped to the bathroom. Wtf I am hard 😱in front, not in front my fucking dick poked her.
I palm faced myself with embarrassment. She knocked. "Orcus are you okay, is there a problem."
Yeah there's a problem which you can't solve I said to myself and sighed.
"go to sleep" I said to her.
"okay... I think.. Goodnight..... And thanks for today" I can imagine she said that with a toothy smile. I looked down and it was still hard as hell.
What the fuck are you listening to her voice and having a fucking boner.
I took a shower and helped myself.... Its was for calming down.
I still don't get it I never have had a boner like this. It's not like I am not attracted to woman but, a hug and a boner just don't fit together.
I will never be able of facing her 🤦‍♂️.
What is happening to me all of a sudden, I am getting old, I am gonna die no that's not an option.
I came out the bathroom with the same clothes. And walked to the sofa she was sound asleep.
I covered her with a blanket and brushed her hair to one side. She held the blanket and smiled in her sleep. Looking at her made my heart warm.
I admired her for a while and then went to bed.
Next morning I heard someone scream, I sat up hurriedly and saw zalyee standing at the edge of my bed. "what the fuck happened are you okay?" I looked around and there was nothing. She crawled to me and sat in front of me.
"let's go for breakfast" she shouted i get it you want me up. "this is what you were shouting for."
She nodded in a yes. Okay then i fell back on my pillows and covered myself with the blanket.
After a while zalyee layed on me and uncovered my face. I opened my eyes and saw her pretty face, she was blinking rapidly." please get up. We will be late 🥺".
"no I am not going anywhere" I snuggled back in the sheets.she got up and threw the blanket away. Now you are dead. She sat down on my thighs and held my neck trying to get me up in a sitting position. I sat up and she smiled victoriously. Yeah yeah you defeated the devil again. "you know" here comes the poutty face.
"what zalyee, you know i wanna kill you right now, for waking me up" she held my face with both her hands and looked into my eyes. I don't wanna do something that I regret later. Get away girl shoo.
"your mom likes it when you sit down with her, with everyone she was saying that yesterday. Please get up".
So that's why you trying to wake me up. I hugged her, she stiffened in my arms..
"okay we will go." she looked at me and blushed pink. She is happy. But I am not, I don't want my morning boner poking her again.
"okay let's get ready".
And she got down the bed and went straight to the wardrobe. I realised she had already taken a bath.we both got ready I gave the new collar to zalyee and she started jumping. I bought it when she was changing. I can be nice sometimes.
It was a black leather collier with spikes and diamonds. "it's beautiful, for the first time I want to wear a collar, thank you so much" she is my happy bunny. We went for breakfast.
Everyone was shocked including dad he nearly dropped his fork.i saw zalyee standing beside me head down. She was following rules i am impressed. She is just the pain in my ass and a drama queen. I directed her to go and eat with other pets. She nodded and went to them.
I walked to the dining and sat beside my mom.. "good morning mom" she nodded and smile at me mysteriously 😏.
"okay mom, I am concerned about my brother now. He is with us for breakfast for 2 days in a row now. We should call a witch or a doctor."Billy said wiggling her eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes and ate my breakfast. Everyone was giggling and looking at each other. D
" did you hit yourself or fell in the bathroom "ares stop being a detective buddy.
" oh shhh all of you, because of this much teasing he would stop coming downstairs from tomorrow and I don't want that. Don't tease my baby ".
" mom i am not a baby " I am really treated like a child in my house. The rest of the world is scared just by my name.
" mom loves you more than any  of us " all my siblings folded there hands and pouted there lips and looked at me and mom. I smirked and kissed mom's cheek. All of them left there seats and we had a group hug. I am getting too many hugs now. I looked at zalyee she was smiling at the scene, all the other pets were too, but she was too bright to be missed.
After the breakfast we went back to my room.
"so what are you going to do for the rest of the day" she asked.
"well first I need to look at some papers and then I'll be gone for the night, so you will be staying here" her face fell.
"can I come too" she asked politely.
"well if you can see someone die in front of your precious eyes. Blood, guts, bones and deathly screams." she was shivering. I pulled her close to me. " can I stay with your mom or Ditis I don't want stay alone please" she was shivering like crazy. "hey you okay, you are shaking zalyee. Are you scared of staying all by yourself." I am concerned. "yeah, it's bad because.. Coz it's just bad" she stammered. I walked her to the bed and asked her to lie down, I sat beside her.
"did something happen to you, do you wanna share?" I looked at her. She was quiet for a while.
" no there's nothing to be shared, just don't like the dark" she said and nuzzled on my hand and stayed like that for a while. She fell asleep and I started working.
I texted Ditis that if he is at home tonight.
Ditis :Yupp I am what's up?
Orcus : can zalyee stay with you tonight, I am going out.
Ditis : Yeah, sure.
Orcus : I'll drop her in the evening, thank you.
Ditis : hey are you alright? I mean you are bit different these days.
Orcus : yes I am. I have work. Bye.

Why is everyone thinking the same. I completed all the paperwork. I did some research on the group I was gonna meet today. It's atrocious they are involved in everything I work against that's, why they gave me this job. I gonna wipe every single one them, plus point there is someone for whom I am looking for ages. I'll kill that bastard tonight.