He's knows all of Octavian's plan, because I've been in his head for so long he can see into my at times. This man that sits in front of me is dangerous. He looks just like Wayland but this man here is deadly. Him and Storm and one, his eyes are no longer grey but dark red with blood lust, heatred, darkness and vengeance.

"What are you doing here boy?" His voice could bring a nation to its knees. It was filled with power, unlike Wayland's it promised darkness that he can deliver.

"I came to check up on you," I sat opposite him.

"Really,"

"Yes, I want to make a deal. Hear me out please," when he doesn't say anything I continue.

Winter Rose (present)

I couldn't sleep no matter how much I try. Draven and I have been working out to get me to control the hounds like I use to but it's not working.

These past two years I haven't been controlling them. The bond that we had with them is now weakened, it will take some time to strengthen it.

I sit at the river that's not to far from Draven's home. The sun us hidden behind the trees, not that it matters now. I look up at the sky and remember the day I say him again.

I ran laughter coming from my mouth even when I try to hide it. Wayland and I were playing a game of tag, I don't even remember how it started but now he's it and I'm hiding.

Rushing to the river I quietly step in. When I hear a twig break I dive under water, I try to stay as quiet as I can even though my heart is so happy.

He's been staying with me for the past months taking care of me. He's acted the way a mate is suppose to act, he takes care of me, and makes me feel wanted.

Every time he sees me, he always called me beautiful at first I didn't believe it was him but as time went on his words held a promise.

I don't know what it is but it's something I can't figure out and well as wait to see.

We talk and tell stories of the past and what he wish he could become. Now when I think of it, he doesn't act like a mate but a friend.

He shifts to his wolf and Thorne comes out. They run and play together whenever they can, they started to grow closer. She told me that we will have to wait before Damein is ready.

I don't know what that means but she promises it will be worth it, so I'm waiting for this Damien person. Whoever it is.

I emerge from the water, I'm weaker right now then I've been in the past couple of months. The training Draven has put me through has made me weaker then I've ever been.

My body is not sore but I feel a little weaker. It's like I'm missing something inside of me, not the power but feeling normal.

I feel him hug me from behind," caught you Princess,"

"That you did," turning around in his arms I smile up st him. He was different and I liked it, something I wished I didn't do.

We keep looking into each other's eyes and slowing leaning in until our foreheads are touching. It was gently, magical and what I needed.

When I look at up at his he's looking at me differently like the time when I woke up to him on the couch looking at me.

"Damien?" I whisper.

I knew it was him, I didn't need Thorne to tell me, I felt it in my heart, the bond that we broke roared with life. Showing that it's not dead, it's still there stronger than ever.

He chuckles it's sounds different," I'll get out soon and when I do they'll all pay hell for hurting you my Goddess," before I could say anything everything went dark.

When I woke up I was in my room, Draven was talking to a man. Looking closer I see that his hair is a pale green, he's wearing a red suit and a bowtie to match his hair.

Interesting and unique, I like it.

It's like they felt my stare on them which caused them to turn around. Draven was wearing a grey suit, with a black shirt underneath that he left the first two buttons opened.

"Where's is he?" Was my first question.

"He left after he brought you here, Taylor wasn't feeling well. He also said that he wasn't coming back,"

A twig snapping brings me back to reality. Draven was there in some black shorts and black sweater, this man sure loves his dark colors.

"You alright?"

"I'm not sure Drave," was my honest answer.

"Your going to be, I promise,"

"How are you so sure, you can't see the future," he sits down next to me allowing to put my head on his shoulder.

"I can't but I'll do all in my power to make you happy, I promise."

"Promises are made to be broken, a barrier that everyone crosses without knowing,"

"You remember that?" He looks at me weirdly.

I don't answer him just smile at the catfish thinking of Bean. I miss him very much.

ⒶⓃ
Imagine I just ended the book hear.

I've been busy for the last couple of days studying ( not really). I spent almost a month and a half only having class on Fridays. Them book I have almost everyday.

Boo.

Hope you guys are staying safe.

Any predictions for next chapter?

Really want to read some. Soooo please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please Comment.