44

(Unedited) like usual.

Wayland POV

As soon as we got home I made my way into the office. I sat down on my chair closing my eyes I try to calm myself down.

I heard the door open and knew exactly who it was. She sat on my lap and kissed my cheek, I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"What are doing here?"

"Can't a woman make sure her man is alright Wayland?" Taylor questioned me.

"Yes, but now I have a wife who can do that for me. People are trying to get pictures of me and her together. We have to wait until the heat dies down,"

"Of course my love. How was your trip I hope that it was successful." She pulled away from me standing up.

"It was alright something I must discuss with my father but other than that it good."

"Did you miss me?"

No.

"Yes I missed you Tay."

"Are you hungry I could get you something to eat then ask a maid to draw you a bath?"

"I'm fine I'm just going to bed, I'll see you tomorrow,"

"Alright can we go for a run just us,"

"No," I didn't want to anger Winter until I know what caused this change in her.

"Please Damien." Her voice was small.

"No," with that said I got up making my way towards my room. The halls were quiet making me know that everyone made sure to stay out of my way.

I stepped in my room to find Winter wearing only a rube. Her hair was wet making the grey of them look darker. Her pink lips look plump and ready to be kissed.

"Our stuff is going to be moved to a bigger room in the morning. We will be moving towards the South Wing of the estate," her voice wasn't as cold as it was a couple hours ago.

"Alright,"

"The maids are bringing food soon so that we can act like we are in love," she removed her robe and she had on a black nightie underneath.

"Lord help me,"

"With?" Her eyebrows furrowed. Shit I said that out loud.

"Nothing don't worry about it,"

She sat in bed and took out her laptop and started typing not paying attention to me. Her fingers on the key were the only thing that could be heard in the room.

I went into the bathroom and quickly took a shower. Once done I put on a pair of basketball shorts and walk out the room. A maid was putting our food on the table for us.

"Nice shower love?" Winter asked me. She looked like she actually cared but looks can be deceiving.

"Yes, I just wish that you joined me."

"Next time I will," she winks.

She was standing up waiting for the maid to finish. I wrap my arms around her feeling the sparks wherever she was touching me.

I kiss her neck loving the way she shivers in my arm where she belongs. My mate.

"Perfect," I kiss behind her ear.

The maid looks at us smiling before she wished us a goodnight and left. She turns in my arm and wraps her arms around my neck.

She stands on her tiptoe and leans in when the door opens and Taylor stands there. Winter turns around before Taylor could talk my father passes by.

"Taylor leave them they must be tired. Well from the way they are standing I bet they were about to do something else," my dad jokes.

"Of course good night your highnesses."

As soon as the door was closed she stepped away from me. She sat down like nothing happened in here I wish I could say she was like any other woman but she's not.

"I have a meeting in the morning can I use your office?"

"Sure,"

She started to eat. I sat down on the bed thinking of what Taylor saw. As soon as we see each other she will demand to know that happened. If I were to tell her the truth it would go something like:

"My sexy wife made me want to push her in bed and do things to her that will made the whole estate blush even the dead. She makes me want to see her stomach swell with my pup you don't do that to me you did but since I've seen Winter I've stopped feeling this way towards you,"

Than she would try and I would try to say sorry because my sister would find out and tell my mother.

I close my eyes and wait for sleep to come when I wake up I'll eat some thing.

Running in the woods I see that I'm going towards a cabin. As I step foot on the cabin I look through the glass to see Winter and another male in bed together.

"If you aren't careful this will happen," a voice spoke.

"She loves me,"

"Who said that? Not I nor she, the goddess is angry with you Wayland. She knows of what you did to Winter two years ago, her memories will come back. Once they do prepare for hell."

"I had to do it Reign,"

"Did you really, because she needed you but you weren't there."

I look back up to see her in his arms. Her hair looks the same as when she was younger. She looks happy, her eyes have life in them. I try to focus on the man but his face can't stay still long enough for me to see him.

"He's coming for her,"

"Who?"

"Draven," she whispered.