51

(Unedited)

Draven POV

Everyone was running around the house making sure that everything was ready for when she got here.

They made sure that everything was cleaned and that all her favourite things were prepared for her. I don't know what they are doing his when she has never been one for the materialistic things in life.

"My Lord she is here," I nod my head then teleport to the entrance. There stood Quinten with Aella in his arms. I teleport her into mine and kiss her forehead.

I teleport us to my wing and into her bed. "What happened to her Q?"

"After she went into the pool she stayed in for about twenty minutes, when she came out she looked a little angry but before she could speak she passed out,"

"Let's hope you are telling the truth or else your in some deep troubles,"

"You think I'm stupid, I wouldn't threaten my life willingly knowing that the two of you would be after even after I die," he sits down in a chair.

I kiss her forehead again then change her clothes with a snap of my hands. She was now in a pair of white shorts and white sweater.

"Go to your room we shall speak once she is awake,"

"Of course. Her things are in the car I'll see you two tomorrow, I'm happy she's back to Drave even if you don't believe so,"

"Leave, I'll get someone to get her things," He leaves the room closing the door behind him. I use my powers to put up a barrier around the mansion walls.

"We have a lot of work to do once you wake,"

Octavian POV

"Where is she now?" I questions.

"No one's knows," Taylor whispers. Her eyes held fear, good she has the right to be afraid.

"What do you mean, no one knows. You had one fucking job, get in between them and keep an eye on her and you can't even do that,"

"I'm sorry Octavian, it's not my fault she left during the full moon. They can't track her due to leaving her all her devices behind," she was looking at the ground," they followed her but it's like she disappeared into thin air.

"The tracker?"

"Its not working looks like it's turned off,"

"Wayland?" My eyes were starting to turn black.

"Looking for her, everyone is,"

"That's great, we will start to inject those that we have and our other participants. It will time for our little drug to activate, and to learn how to use there abilities,"

"How many do you have?"

"Participants, one hundred thousand. I have enough for each and everyone of them. I'm going to get my woman back and not one of them will stop me, they don't have the man power,"

"They can ask for help,"

"No one will help them once they know what Wayland did, she won't help them no one will. I'm going to watch it all burn before my eyes because in the end she will be mine,"

"Of course, but you promised not to turn Wayland that you would erase his memories of being a king and make him my mate,"

"Of course Taylor,"

"Thank you," I smile knowing as soon as he's in front of me I'll kill the son of a bitch myself.

"I'm going to go and see what other in formation I can find Octavian,"