36

(Unedited)

Damien looked at her like she took away his happiness. He hugged her sobbing form and kept whispering promises to her. Promises that may never come true no matter how much he primsued that they will.

"Don't promise me something that will never come true, they are all empty like my soul,"

"Forgive me Rose,"

"Forgive yourself first before you can ask me for anything,"

The image started to fade away, I open my eyes to see that the door to the room opening.

Wayland walks in still in his suit.

"What are you doing?"

"We can't have people knowing that we slept in different rooms. I'm going to sleep on the couch,"

"Ok,"

This time I don't sleep, I close my eyes and without realising listen to all the things he's doing while in here with me.

He goes to the bathroom and not long after I hear the shower. I take a sip of some water on the night stand.

When he comes out he's in black pyjama bottoms, and a black sweater.

"Get in bed," I look him in the eyes when I say that.

"What?"

"Get in bed, during the night they will come check on us. They will find us in bed, we don't have to touch just be in the same bed,"

"Why would they do that?"

"They want to see if we can stay in the same bed,"

"Ok, and also I wasn't with her before I got into the car today. I saw her and she kissed me,"

"I didn't ask,"

He sighs then run his hands through his hair. My body starts to heat up, I close my eyes and calm down my body temperature.

"We have to wake up early and lead the royal run tomorrow."

"What time?" I fix myself on the pillow.

"At 3 am," he answers.

"Ok,"

It was only nine so we had some time before we have to go run.

"We have to get to know each other," his voice was soft when he said that. Like he was scarred of whay I would say. Good!

"Yes we do,"

"What should I call you?"

"My name, don't call me Rose, nor Rosie, you can call me Winter,"

"And you can call me Wayland,"

"Oh the privilege," my scarastic tone couldn't be missed even if he wanted to.

He choosed to ingnore me,"What's your favourite colour?"

"Blue and ruby red,"

He gets into bed with me, he faces me. I tilt my head to the side and watch his face.

His grey eyes look at me, not his wolf's eyes but his, they don't show any emotions of any kind.

"We should sleep, tomorrow we can continue getting to know each other, I'm quit tired,"

He nods, we turn off the light, I sleep light not trusting him. Even if he is my husband.

I wake up when I feel someone looking at me. It's not him because he's turned the other way.

I use my wolf eyes and look around the room checking to see what I can see. There is nothing in the room that's out of place.

Not feeling like going back to sleep I get up.

I stretch and put on some black yoga pants and black sweater. I leave up my black boats and start heading to the door.

"Were you leaving without telling me?"

"Yes," I leave our room and go to the kitchen. It was 2 a.m. but the mansion was in full swing, people were walking around getting every thing ready for the run.

"Good morning Princess," his father greeted once he saw me.

"Good morning," my voice doesn't waver and is strong.

"How was your night with the King,"

"It's none of your concern how my night with my husband was," my voice soft.

"Sorry for overstepping your grace,"

I sigh and sit at the table, it's not long before everyone else starts to join in as well. Wayland comes in followed by Taylor, she has a smug look on her face. Once he sits next to me I know why, because he smelss just like her.

To bad I can't care less about that.

"The run will have to be cancelled due to urgent matters coming up," was his first words to everyone.

Wow! Can't even greet everyone before he starts his stupidness.

Everyone nods to what he says, he sits next to me at the head of the table. The servants come out with the breakfast, my plate was the first one to be placed down.

I see the smug look on old ex-fiancee drop. They only do that to the head woman of the room, which is now moi.

Once everyone gets their food they look at me to start eating so they can start.

I take my fork cut a piece of the bacon off and put it into my mouth. Mmmmh turkey the best type of bacon in my opinion.

The rest of the time is filled with people talking and eating. The room is filled with conversation but none of them are towards me, but instead Wayland.

"Why does he even bring her to the table, she might but a future Queen but she is still a rogue, a mutt,"

"He brings her to the table because she is the best of the best. She can hear you from here and she doesn't give a fuck about what you think about her. When you get on my level I'll give two fucks sweetheart. Until then refrain from my point of view,"

I finish my apple juice and get up from the now quiet table.

.
.
.
.
.
.
~~~~~~
A/N
This is kinda boring but wanted to get it out the way.

Also I got 100 followers which is cool