49

(Unedited)

Draven's POV

I sit down in the office looking down at a picture of her. She was sitting on the rock by the lake, the same rock I met her some years ago.

She wasn't happy, there hasn't been a time where I truly saw her happy. She's married but I know that he has a mistress, someone that he goes to for his urges.

Unlike him she stays faithful even when she pretend that her and my bother, Nick are together. The only thing that those two have between them is friendship. He's protective of her just like me.

We don't want anyone to hurt her. She was one of us, even when they look those memories away from her. Time will come when she remembers who she is and what she is capable of doing.

My Aella, I love her with all my heart I only want her to be happy. I'll get close to her and help her to remember. She's the one that will be able to help me.

Looking at the next picture it was of her talking to him. Wayland, we may not have anything in common but his mate. I know that the bastards doesn't show it but he loves her. Well at lease has some sort of feelings for her or maybe he's using her.

That man may not seem like it but he's almost as dangerous as her. The thing they don't know about her is she has a side to her that's more dangerous than most gods. That's why so much people fear her.

Some says she's the sun but this time she came down with her powers. Me, I say that she's Winter someone that was always powerful. Someone men lusted over but could never have, they were never able to get on her level. Even when they tried their hardest.

Good thing I wasn't most men.

The picture showed her smiling up at the trees. If she was royal I believe she would be living with the faese being one with nature. She didn't have the choice like her brother did, that bastards was always the favourite her father never treated her like she was wanted.

Looking over to my window I see that the moon is starting align with the others. It will take some time but once it does I want to see the beauty of what it will bring.

I remove myself from the seat walking towards the window. Looking down at the lake I see some fiends, they work for me so I don't really care they aren't needed so they can relax.

The view in front of me changes to show me Winter, she was sitting down holding her husband's hand smiling. Her eyes look up in my direction for a brief minute before it turns back to them.

She might know it yet but she senses me. That's good because it means she's starting to fight the effects of what they give her. I'll need to get closer to her so that I can make the process happen quicker.

"I'm coming to free you Aella," I whisper. The knock on the door makes me look up to see a fea walk in. She was the one that greeted them at the door.