35

(Unedited)

"The goddess has given us this night to celebrate the union of two people. We shall start with the washing of the hands,"

The priest helps us wash our hands then takes out a dagger to cut our palms open. How great!

The dagger gives me a slight pain once it cuts through my palm. It starts to immediately bleed, he then turns to Wayland and does the same thing to him.

He washes the blade. The water turned a dark punk colour once it touches the water.

At the same time Wayland and I put out our left arm. They were close to each other almost touching but they weren't. If one of us moved a little we would touch.

The priest took out a rope and tied our hands together but the hands never touch. He pour the blood over our joined hands and rope, there was a bowl to the bottom of the rope to catch the blood that feel.

The priest start saying some words and the rope starts to slowly glow. The blood turns the once white rope red, then gold.

He intertwine our fingers and the rope tightens around it sealing our bond. 

"I'm here to represent the goddess is binding these two souls together. They shall live forever in love and happiness. Their wolves are also to live in happiness and love like their human,"

Thorne looks through our eyes and look at our husband, Storm does the same to us. They both nod to show that they accept their partner.

I look down at the rope to see it has harden. The priest takes hold of the rope so that Wayland and I could remove our hand. If the rope brakes while we are taking our hands out the goddess has not accepted our bond.

Our hands are freed and there is no cracks to the rope. He hands us two bracelets so that we can put on each other. We take it and Damien puts it on my left hand and I do the same.

It fits perfectly in my wrist. It was a simple gold bracelet, it may be simple but it was beautiful to me.

"I pronounce to you all, our couple King Damien, and our future Queen Winterria-rose,"

He steps forward and takes my hand and smiles at me, I smile back and caress his face.

"Let's party," Bean yells making me laugh.

We walk down the aisle towards a car. He opens the door for me to get inside, I give him a grateful smile when he helps me with the dress.

Once inside he gets in and closes the door.

The car drives to the house I got ready at in silence. Once there he gets out to help me out, there were cameras around as well so I give him a thanks.

Our mother's come to get me so that I could change into the blue dress.

Once dressed I step out the door

Once dressed I step out the door. My hair was in its natural curly state, I make my way back to the car.

This time the driver is the one who opens for the door for me. Wayland wasn't inside the car, after a couple minutes he gets in.

"You smell just like her. You couldn't keep your hormones stable for a day?" My voice was dead. It sounded foreign to my ears.

"Don't worry about it?"

"I'm not, it's just that we will be seeing many important and powerful guess at the reception and you smell like your bitch. Take care of it before I do," the car stops and I take the drivers hand and get out.

He gets out the car and we walk up the steps. There were people taking pictures of us, I give them a slight smile, inside I'm pissed at him.

We walk in and everyone is standing and cheering for us. I feel the sparks when he takes my hand, we walk over to the head of the table. He pulls out my chair for me, I sit down then him followed by everyone else.

The reception goes by with people congratulating us, speeches about love and mates, talk about memories of when we were children, talk about our future children. Which will never happen because I will never let that man touch me ever.

We cut the cake and shared it with each other.

When it was over we left to go back to the house

When it was over we left to go back to the house. I make my way to the room I stayed at last night.

I remove my dress, I go to the shower and let the water wash away the memories of today. Twenty minutes later I turn off the water and dry myself off.

There was a big t-shirt on the bed for me to sleep in. It was his so that people would smell him on me.

I rather not, but I have too. I remove the towel and throw on the shirt. It was all black, the hem of it reach my thigh.

I took down at the bracelet and decide to leave it on for the night. I braid my hair and crawl into bed the moonlight was shining into the room.

"Alone like always, they always take from me then leave me be," I whisper to the moon knowing she's looking down at us, at me.

I close my eyes and let sleep take over.

When my vision started to clear I saw that the little girl and the prince were sitting on a bench this time not a rock.

She had on a flower crown on her head, her eyes were closed and a soft smile on her lips.

He held her hands in his, he looked at her with so much love. They were round the same age he was maybe one or two years older.

A tear rolled down her cheek even though her eyes were close.

"What's wrong Rose?"

"Why do you keep hurting us Damien, it's ok I'm used to it. I was just hoping you were different but you're like everyone else," her voice gentle.

"I am different,"

"You try to be but in reality you are the worst of them all. With all the things you promise but never do, you do things for your benefit you care not who you hurt,"

She freed her hand and wrapped it around her legs and let the tears fall, the smile was still on her face.

A/N:
So the views are you to 10K. (Its up at 11k). Because of that another chapter before 2020.  Wow just wow. This made my day when I saw. It was an early Xmas gift that I loved.

I'm happy you guys are liking these chapters.

Please comment, like and vote.