38

(Unedited)

Unknown POV

I watch her from my spot on top of the building. The wind blows my black locks back she's standing next to him and fighting with him.

She moves like a well-oiled machine that she is. She's concentrating and swift, it makes it look like it's the easiest thing in the world.

My angel trained for years to be the way that she is. My eyes go to the wig on her head, she wears to hide how she looks but I can still see how she looks from here.

Perfect.

I fingers itch to touch her again, even if it's not for long as the last time. Her skin a perfect shade of caramel, soft like the clouds and as sweet as honey.  

My angel, my perfection, my world.

Don't worry love, I'm coming to get you soon.

When I hear her scream, I look down to see someone hit her from the back of her head. She makes direct eye contact with me before her eyes close. He catches her before she falls to the ground.

His eyes turn completely black. He gently sets her down on the ground and then stands up. His claws extend and before the others strick he cuts off their head.

Looks like someone's falling in love.

To bad he already blew it, he should've come to her when she needed him the most.

Reign's POV

I look down at them and wish I could change there future but can not. No matter what I try it will stay the same, a fallen angel ready to love her mate with all her heart.

A man who's heart has always belonged to her but never realised it, and another that needs to let the angel be. She isn't ment for him, she was always promised to another. Even when his angel was in front of him, he only saw her.

A great battle is coming that they don't know of, everything will be tested. From loyalties to love, only the pure will survive.

Darkness is coming if they aren't careful with her, she will side with them and destroy all those who stand in her way.

I look down at the rose I'm my hand.

Wayland's POV

I look around at the dead bodies. There are some who got away I know that they had the chips on them.

When they come to clean up the bodies we will be able to follow those as well. I gently pick up Winter I let my lips kiss her forehead.

"It's going to be okay love, I'm here,"

I walk until I find the car that we took to the hotel. I open her side and gently put her in he seat and make sure that she is secure.

Looking around I see some people having a night stroll. I removed her mask so it looked like she only passed out. Which isn't better but will work.

I get into the car and start it up. I press the call button and wait for one of them to answer me.

"What the he'll happened, we lose visual contact as well as we couldn't hear a thing," August was the first to talk.

"We were fighting them off and someone hit Winter behind her head after they shot her. I got us out, she's passed out and the wound is already started to heal,"

"Ok, that's great to hear. There's activity on the street so stay low, we can't get you out the city without someone noticing. In the glove compartment there is cash use it, get a motel room and lay low for a couple hours. There are also phones in there keep them with you,"

"Ok, now focus on getting us out of here," I turn the phone off.

After a while of driving I find a pharmacy and right next to it is a clothing store. I go inside the pharmacy and get everything I'll need to be able to help her and some other things just in case.

I pay with and go straight to the clothing store. Inside I get us a bunch of clothes and other necessities. 

After half an hour of driving around I find a motel. I took the duffle bag with the money putting a couple hundred in my pocket.

I walk inside and up the desk lady.

"Goodnight beautiful I would like a room for the night,"

She blushed and nodded at me," how long do you plan on staying?"

"My wife and I aren't sure but we'll pay for the week if it's fine,"

"Of course, it's sixty dollars per night,"

I take out eight hundred from my pocket And hand it to her.

"If anyone ask we were never here. Keep the change," I take the room key and walk back outside. I pick Winter up and close the door behind us.

I set her on the bed and get the bags from the car. Setting everything next to the bed on the floor I look around the room. Making sure to check each corner go see if there are any cameras. I checked the exits and come up with a plan.

~~
A/N: I know it's short but I hope that you like it. Hope you guys are having an great year so far. Mine is blah but that's life for you.

Please comment cause I love reading them. They make my day.

Any ideas who these POV are. Leave some comments on your ideas. I'll see you guys before the end of the year.

Also were up to 25k. Awesome right. I'm gone for 2 weeks and I get thing surprise. I love.

Also look who was #1 in alphafemale AND royals