31

(Unedited)

"I don't know," her answer was filled with sadness. "She would've been perfect for your kingdom but for some reason you let her go. She's not going to forgive easily."

"That I know Rose. She is a headstrong person."

"Yes, you made your bed it's time that you lay in it."

After that, they didn't say anything to each other after that.

The scene before me starts to turn black and before I know it I'm smelling the rotten flesh of a Fiend. I open my eyes and look around me, I can't see then or it but I can sure smell it's, discussing.

These nasty creatures are wolves that have lost their soul to the dark. They live for death and destruction, pathetic wolves really but are way too dangerous to ignore.

I don't know how they got on the land nor do I care enough to find out. I climb on top of the tree blending into my surroundings. I sit back and see what they are doing.

From my viewpoint, I can see six of them each looking worst then the last. They sniff around the ground trying to get a sent, I wonder who they are looking for.

They are like my hounds but ugly and unwanted. After ten minutes they fall back I take a mini camera out my pocket and stick it into the tree. From here if they come back later I would know.

I jump from the tree and walk back to the pack. Why rush when I know they aren't stupid enough to attack me, I would tear their head out their body faster then they could howl for back up.

When I make it to the packhouse I'm surprised to see August outside in a pink onesie doing push-ups. Next to him are a bunch of little girls in their own onesies.

Okay, I can never unsee that.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
2 days later
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

The last two days were filled with me waking up eating then going to the tree and watching to see if the wolves came back.

The sad thing is that they never did come back. After the first day, I was itching to fight one, the rest of the pack has made sure to stay clear of me. It's like they noticed my 'don't mess with me' face or something.

Today Nick was coming to get me and I'm happy to be leaving, the only bad part is leaving the omega's they were the only good thing about this pack, also their chef.

His food was really good. I learned that he use to be a rogue until he meets his mate then they moved here. He confessed that he missed our people. I explained to him that we are still there if he wants to join us.

I was sitting outside on the swing waiting for Nick and the rest of the pack. Inside the packhouse smells like Taylor's arousal, the goddess caused her heat to come yesterday but the thing is her dear love is repulsed by the smell.

I wasn't going to stay inside and smell that so I spent the night outside. I slept in the gym, many of the pack members joined me after a while when she started moaning for him to relieve for.

Thank the gods I didn't hear that.

I took the clothes I came here with when I left for the gym. I was not risking that smell getting on my clothes. No way.

I look up to see four all-black cars pull up with eight motorcycles by its side. In sync the people on the bikes get off, I look to see the second car door open to see Nick.

He was wearing all black his face blank of any emotion. The other doors open to show other people getting out they too had on all black like their leader. Bean steps out the car his expression mirroring Nick's, I stand up from my seat fixing my leather jacket.

I look down at my outfit, all black cargo pants, a cropped black tank top, leather jacket, and my black tims. The riders take off their helmets and look around, they looked around the area.

The oh mighty King comes out of the house with a pissed off look on his face. He was wearing an all-black suit his hair was gelled back, his expression deadly.

I make my way to them noticing the way both royals' hans were clenched to their side.

"I don't like your ass but I want to say thank you for taking care of her," Nick doesn't even greet Wayland.

Well ok, that's why he's my favorite right after his dad of course in his family.

I agree with Thorne on that.

"You saying that doesn't make me give any fucks about you," his voice was strong but his eyes wondering to the others that arrive with Nick.

"I can smell her arousal from here, from the smell of it its been almost a day since it's started. Why don't you help your little slut out what you can't touch her?"

Wayland's eyes turn black at the disrespect that Nick gives his chosen mate on his land. He warns Nick with a growl, but the look on Nick's face the growl went over his head.

"When I respect you I'll start taking your puppy growls seriously,"

I wrap my hand around Nick's hand and intertwine our fingers together.

"Thank you for your help, we will be leaving also there are Fiends on your land you should check that out," I inform Wayland. By the tone of my voice, you would think I accused him of murder.

I pull Nick back to the car before I can open the door he leans down and kissed me. I lean into the kiss I open my mouth to let his tongue explore my mouth, he pulls back and his eyes explore my body.

We get inside the car and we start driving away.

"Way to put on a show for that dumbie, Snow," Bean said from the passenger seat.

ⒶⓃ
So I was going through my rankings just to see and I see this

                      ⒶⓃSo I was going through my rankings just to see and I see this

And because of that, I'm updating again. Also, the views are up to 6k, just wow, it's been two days that's great.

For the next chapter 7 votes. 2 comments