47

(Unedited)

Augustus POV

As soon as she was out the room I went to Wayland's study to talk to him about what happened.

I open the door to see him at the desk with his eyes close. He looked tired, as I enter he opens his eyes and look at me.

"What do you want?" he sounded tired. Something I know for sure he is.

"Don't talk to me like that. It's not my fault your an ass that doesn't get none. I'm here to talk to you about your wife and it's to early to get on Thunder's bad side."

"What happened?" He's trying to act like he doesn't care for her but the truth isn't hard to see if your looking in the right places.

"I'm not sure. One minute she was running next to me then the next she looked like she was chasing something."

That got is attention off the papers and on to me. I know he was listening but now nothing else had his attention.

"Was she saying anything while chasing whatever she was?"

"Yes but it wasn't in English. Her eyes weren't black they were kinda greyish,"

"I'll talk to my sister to see what she knows about that. Whatever the Deresters' used to on her two years ago is starting to wear off or affecting her. Hopefully we have time before she remembers anything. Your sister remembering won't be good, her wrathed will be deadly,"

"You don't think I know that. The True blood moon is coming. My sister's wolf is strong during that time because she is going to be queen,"

"I'll see Danielle as soon as the sun rises. She should be in the study, hopefully she can figure it out quickly;"

"Do you still give her the,"

Before I could finish the door opens to reveal Winter standing there. She was dresses and ready to go somewhere.

"Are you going somewhere?"

She roll her eyes at him not caring that he is a king or not. "No I'm dressed like this for you, yes Damien I'm going somewhere. Bean and I are meeting Nick and his father for breakfast. It would be good if we were seen together at the breakfast,"

"Alright it is only breakfast,"

"After that you can do whatever you would like. I hear it's almost time for your sweethearts heat,"

"Your going into heat soon?" He sat up his eyes darkens because of the knowledge.

Not like I needed to know that. She's my sister and all but I'm not trying to know when they are going to mate like that.

"Me no that is not your problem if and when that happens. I'm talking about your bitch,"

"You are my bitch,"

"I might be a she wolf and crazy but I'm not your bitch," she flattens out her skirt then turns to leave the room her head held high shoulder sqaure.

"Well I'm going to go and not be here," I stand and walk out the room. 

"August?"

"Yeah Way?"

"Do you think I'm making a mistake?"

"I don't know, you're trying to do the best by her but then you turn around and do some dumb shit,"

Unknown (thought you knew)

I slowly make my way to the mirror, smiling I see that I look great.

I'm all that she needs. No one will be good enough for my Rose. Soon I'll be by her side ruling out empire.

My plan is starting to take effect. She will start remembering soon and once she does they won't be able to stop what will happen.

I always win.

A/N

It's been a while. My exams start in less than 2 weeks witch sucks. Like I'm not ready.

I'm sooo over school but you know I want to go college and get a job.

Yeah.

Someone asked me to edit the book what do you think?

How did you guys find the book?
Random? Recommended? Friend?

Watch any good shows these days?

Watch Monday Night Raw?
Only WWE fans know. If you are one hi I'm one too.

Also guys please keep healthy with the virus going around I hope that you are all safe and sound.