17

(Unedited)

Winter POV

I hit him in his nose and I see that his eyes start to water because of the hit that I give him. I turn to his back and hit him in the kidneys followed by the back of his head making it fly forward making his head follow. 

I turn to the one that's running to me and take his hand and use his momentum to flip him over and stomp down on his diaphragm making him start to take big breathes trying to get some oxygen in his lungs.

A smile takes over my face when I sense all my top fighters on the ground either passed out or hurting. I take off the blindfolds off my eyes and look at the others that were watching me. 

"These men and women that are on the floor are some of the tops in this kingdom, but I took them down in under thirty minutes with a blindfold on and with my wolf not helping me a lot." all of them were standing giving me all their attention, even the little pups that came to visit their families and friends. 

"What I'm saying is that even though they are the top there is always someone that can beat them. Most of them at first could've been me in half the time I beat them, but I work hard I am able to beat them all. Even when you are at the top don't stop working hard because there is always someone that will come to challenge you, if you don't work hard they will come and kick you off the top of the mountain, so always keep working hard."

The ones that weren't unconscious I helped them up and some other people helped the others up to the hospital. I smile at some of the young pups that were talking about what I just did. 

Looking up I see Drake making his way towards me with a smile on his face.  I raise an eyebrow he is the opposite of Bean never smiling but these days because Diana is not here to annoy him and embarrass him he is always smiling. 

"So I was wondering if you want to watch some movies with Bean and I later."

"Sure thing, what time?"

"Around seven we can order pizza, get some other junk food and just relax tonight." 

"Ok, I'll see you guys in the theater room at seven then."

I get my phone from my room and soon daggers and decide to go for a run. I run until the lake and decide to sit down by the water, I take my shoes off and walk closer to the water. I look inside and use my vision to see some fish swimming deep inside of it. I close my eyes and listen to hear what nature has to tell me.

I could hear the birds flying to their nest and the water rushing in a stream not too far from her.

The breeze nip at my exposed skin giving my skin kisses and comfort that I only get when I'm close to this water, next to this spot. The drizzle starts to fall on my skin making me smile, I always use to say that this place always cried for me. 

I stand up and start making my way back it seems like I've been here a couple of minutes but I know it been at least one hour. The leaves crunch beneath my feet with every step I take the autumn air was the best. One of mine and Throne's favorite, once the hear the thunder getting louder I close my eyes making sure no ones around when I didn't feel them I teleported closer to the house. I ran the rest of the way. 

I made it inside my house and up to my room and strip down and get a quick shower. Once I'm done I change into some comfortable clothes. When I see the time, I know that I have almost three hours to go so I jump on my bed and close my eyes letting mother nature cry unshed tears. 

Wayland's POV 

I stand in front of my bedroom window that is overlooking the forest, the sky is having a battle with the earth. The sky is grey with anger and is screaming for someone to listen to her. 

I turn to see Taylor still sleeping after our activities. I smile at my beauty. I give her head a kiss and make my way down to my office. I had business to talk about with my dad and beta. 

Each step I made down the stairs was slow and calculated something that I was used to doing since young.  Every person that passed me cased their eyes down not daring to look at me. I smell the fear project from their skins. 

Some don't mean to show it but my wolf's teeth are bared and eyes darker than the deepest pits of the ocean. When I make it to my office my father was already there with August sitting down with a glass of whiskey in the front of each of them. 

I sit down behind my desk and pour myself a glass, this one was really old so it for sure had enough strength to put me in a good mood for a good hour or two if I drink enough that is. I sit back in my chair. 

My father heard what happened at the ball from King Bishop, he isn't happy at all. His wolf his also angry with me for denying my mate but his wolf, unlike mines, understand my decision. My father wishes he could help me but there is nothing he could do. 

August is having an internal battle with himself that he is trying not to show, I see the way he holds the glass, just a little tighter and it will break. His wolf is howling for his sister, his princess. Even though he is part of this kingdom he will always be her brother before he is my beta and that is something that I don't like. 

My wolf has been to close to taking over the last couple of days, the blood moon has come and gone but he is still as agitated as before. I have been taking shots to weaken him so he doesn't take over and go find her. 

The night after the ball he briefly took over but I was strong enough to take back control before he did more harm than good. 

He almost attacked Taylor and August because he smelled like her. They had to get some very strong tranquilizer darts to knock me out. I was only out for an hour, those darts could keep a regular wolf down for a week the lease. 

"We need to get him under control if he gains control and goes to her and succeedsit won't be pretty. My sister will want to hurt you as much as you hurt her wolf."

"I called a friend and asked him to make me something to put Storm to sleep until the new moon next month. Then I'll ask your sister to accept my rejection and I'll give her anything that she would like with negotiation of course."

"It will be better to wait for the Royal New Moon then the goddess will be less angry and give you another mate that can be Taylor," my father says. 

"That would be ideal but thats in a year, I can't wait a year. I want to marry Taylor by then and for her to be with my pup by then."