41

(Unedited)

Winter-Rose POV

When he got back he came with a red dress that for sure will get someone's attention and black heels that people would fall face flat in if they didn't know how to walk in. The wig he got is something that Jessica Rabbit would have.

I don't know who he had in mind when he was picking this out, but she's taking someone home with her.

I quickly change and use my powers to change the way I look. He's using special contacts that also change the way he looks as well.

"Ready to go?"

I nod and we leave, the car that was outside was red instead of the black one that we had before. We get in and he drives to the club.

As soon as we step up to the bouncer he opens the ropes to let us inside. The floors weren't buzzing with the base from the music that was playing. For that I was grateful, those really aggravate me. If I wanted to bounce around all night I would've gotten a trampoline.

I stop the bar to get me a drink and see what I can find out from the people around here. The VIP section is right above the bar, making it easier for me to catch someone's attention.

"A virgins sin please," my voice sweet. I bit my lip making the bartender's eyes go straight towards it.

With my drink in hand, I start looking around the dance floor for someone that looks important. The people on the dance floor are a mix of people that are either here to celebrate something, trying to forget, just for pleasure or business.

I turn and pay the bartenders a fifty and stand up leaving my drink behind. I look up and three off the men in the VIP section are watching me.

Listening to the beat of the music that playing I start to move my hips. I start to go lip-sync along with Thuy, I look at the guy that's in the middle.

I start to slowly move my hips, I bit my lips. I move my hair to the side showing him my neck. 

Once the song is finished I mouth,'Come and get me.'

I turn and make my way towards the bathroom. My hips swaying making sure that they all stop and stare. Once inside I look at myself in the glass, if I was looking for a girl and I saw myself I would so try to take myself home.

"We always look good,"

"That we do," after fixing my hair and reapplying my red lipstick. I leave the room, I don't get far before I'm being pushed on the wall someone's lips are on mine.

I push the person away, seeing it's the man that was standing in the middle of the other two mean in the VIP section. I giggle and pull him back towards me and kissing him.

His lips are soft and his hands on my hips. He pulls me towards him and I smell his cologne.

"What's your name beautiful?" He had an English accent.

"Wendy, and you are?"

"You don't know who I am?"

"Sorry but no,"

"I'm Calvin,"

"Sorry but the only Calvin I know is Klein." I giggle slightly. I hook my arms around his neck.

"Let's go back up to the VIP section beautiful," I nod taking his hands in mine. We walk up the stairs and once inside I realize that Wayland is already inside. He has a drink in hand talking to a man in a grey suit similar to the one that Calvin has on.

"So Calvin what is it that you do that I should know about?"

"I do own this bar and some others as well as a couple of hotels."

"Impressive, how did you get into the business of doing that?" We sit down towards that back. I turn my body towards him on the couch.

"After college, I wanted to start something new, my dad gives me a couple of thousand dollars I started small but after two years I own three clubs with just as many hotels "

I let myself look surprised even though I know that truth about him.
Calvin Alvin Grainger didn't do anything but steal his faster and ex-best friend's businesses from under them. He is known for being seen with a different woman every night. He has a couple of siblings one of them is in the room, Thaddeus. He was actually a good seed among pests. 

"What are the names of these hotels?"

"Jewels International,"

"Really, I stayed there two couple of nights ago."

"Really I was there and I didn't see you. For sure I would've noticed someone as beautiful as yourself at y hotel."

"I didn't look as I do now plus I was with someone that wasn't worth it."

"Really how so?"

"He has an entire girlfriend or side chick. I'm here now to remind him that I don't need him."

"Trust me you don't need him, angel."

Smoke started to come from the vents. Before the men could get up and leave I use my speed and knock them all out except Calvin. Wayland sits back and watches us.

"So Calvin your gonna be a good little boy and tell us where the lab is located," my voice colder then the ice that runs through my veins.

"Our trackers said that your men are under the building. Be smart or else. Please be or else it's been a while since I've tortured someone,"

~~~~~~~
Vote. Comment how you think the chapter was and as well what may happen next in your opinion.

Also, guys, Thuy's music is soooooo good. Like why isn't she famous I'm sorry some mainstream people should sit down and take lessons from her.

Question: Do you think the pass of the book is good/to fast/ to slow

Anyways till next time.