15

(Unedited)

We hear the bell indicating it's time for everyone to come in to have dinner.

I stand up and walk in front of him when we walk inside people was looking at us. I see the king's eyes on us. I feel a hand on my lower back and know who it belongs to before I look. He leads me to his table and pulls the chair out for me.

After we are sitting I see all the royals that are here at the ball are at this table. The prince sits next to me. Time passes filled with monotone conversation. During the dinner, I feel eyes on me.

"What can I help you with King Wayland?" the entire table stops to hear what we are talking about. It wasn't a secret that our Kingdoms don't like each other. We never have and may never like each other. So everyone wants to listen to hear the oh so sweet conversation between the two of us.

"I was wondering Prince Winterria, how does it feel knowing you may not have your kingdom."

"The same way you feel knowing that your mate hates you."

Most of the table turns to see what his response will be.

"But let me not be rude King Wayland, I don't feel a thing because at the end of the day I always get what I want. and what belongs to me," I turn to look Taylor straight in her eyes. "Always."

I see the smirk on both the King's and Prince's face, while the others look shocked to know that Wayland has found his mate. I get up from my seat and excuss myself. I turn and make my way outside, I hear a dominating growl, I feel all wolves in the room submit to me him, I turn to see even Taylor the future Queen and Queen Luna was showing her neck in submission.

"Next time you want to choose someone over your mate, at lease choose someone that won't embarrass you by submitting in front of everyone." I look at him in the eyes.

The other people that weren't submitting to Wayland was the King and Prince of Hela. I turn away from him and start making my way to the outside.

"Don't turn away from me," he growled his wolf was present and pissed at out disrespect.

I turn back and see August standing next to his dear Alpha trying to calm him down. I know that my eyes were pitch black.

I start laughing a humorless laugh," Last I checked King Wayland, I can do what the hell I want. Go back to the bitch you give my place, now be a good little worthless bitch yourself and marry her and see what the goddess does to you."

Everyone gasped what I said, they looked between the two of us. His eyes weren't as dark but he was still pissed at what I called his fiancee and that I revealed that he didn't want me. He was always a man that preached about how he would cherish his mate when he meets her.

He took a step closer to me, I turn to his beta," Get your King before I make him submit to me," it wasn't a warning but a promise.

He had guards around that came to stand in front of him to both stop him if needed and to attack me if he asked them to.

"A king that can't fight his own battle how rich."

He snarls and takes another step towards me. I take one closer to him.

I sigh knowing that I won't a thing because like it or not Thorne still feels something for his wolf. She would let me punch him but to make the alpha male submit is something she doesn't want to do no matter how bad I want to. It won't be the first time I bring an alpha male or female down to their knees.

I turn and give the King a nod hoping that he understands what I mean, I turn and continue making my way outside. Not hearing a sound from the inside I already know that the king stopped him.

Heliean royalty had powers, well mostly the King and Queen.