32

(Unedited)

Winter-Rose POV

"Of course, we must always leave them with an impression for next time,"

I lean into Nick and feel Thorne and Christopher great each other, I feel his soft lips on my forehead.

"How much information did you get while you were in there,"

"Enough to know around the packhouse, also I got into their system I don't know how long it will be before they find the bug. Their tech guy is good,"

"Hopefully you can get some copies before they find it," Bean turns around once he's done speaking.

We continue driving an hour later we are still leaving their territory.

"So why did you kiss me like that while we were in front of them?"

"Because I wanted him to see how easy it is to take you away," I raise my eyebrow," and to get the rumors some more backbone,"

"That's correct, we do need them to think we are together. The high court is conspiring a marriage between the two of you, if they find a reason they will cause you to murder him," Bean give his input.

"That's correct, I would give them six months until one of them killed each other,"

I roll my eyes at them, even though I know that they are saying the truth.

Since the threat has started to get worst the High Court wants Wayland and I to get married so that our kingdoms can come together.

They believe that if we have an heir that child will be able to be dominant. They want to be able to control the child so they can use it as a pawn in their game. They are smart people but they forgot one thing they would have to bring this queen down to be able to get my king-dom.

I think Wayland has started to hear about their plan. If not it will be such a surprise to him, those sneaky bastards can slitter their way into anything.

They are a respectable bunch of asses.

After three hours we were finally off of their land. I look ahead and see a jet waiting for us, just like the cars and bikes it's all black.

"What's with the all-black?"

"Why not?" They all ask me, even the driver.

"Well don't worry about it now," I mumble.

As soon as the car stopped moving Bean was out it and running to the jet.
I step out of the car and the heat was the first thing I felt. If I had an egg I would crack it and make some scrambled eggs.

I greet the pilot before I get onto the plane. I'm happy to see that the inside wasn't all black.

After ten minutes I'm shown around the jet, once done I sit down at the head of the dinner table. Everyone soon joins me.

Food is soon served and we start to eat

Food is soon served and we start to eat. It wasn't long until we were all on our main meal.

"We checked to see if they found the bug and they may have we can't get a signal. The guys are still checking to see if we can get one," Jeremiah started to talk.

He was a close friend and was in charge of the tech part. When it comes to a computer he could hack into it and get whatever information we need or want. Or something we use his skills for fun.

"Try it again, is the camera still sending a video?"

"Yes, we are recording it and still nothing,"

"Ok, how are you guys doing?" It's been a while since I've seen them, I don't even know what has happened in their lives.

"Good, nothing much with me and my brothers. We are doing good and still looking for our mates,"

"You'll find them soon, the goddess is taking her time sending them to you,"

"Or we should learn some new ways to get them to us. Some good old perfume tinder,"

"Everything you know already is what you need for the future. And what would you do if you match a crazy person?"

"You?" Everyone looked at him in shock. When what he said registered in their mind they all nodded because they know it's true. I even agree with them.

"Get those things done. I'm going to go to bed, I'll see you guys soon."

"Are you ok?" For the first time since getting on the plane, Nick talks to me.

"I think so, I'll see you soon. Goodnight baby," I kiss his head.

When I get to my room I sit down on my bed.

Do you feel it too, it's as bad as when we first left him the pain.

It's the truth, the pain I'm feeling is the same intensity as when I left Wayland. It's like my body is slowly breaking apart.

I press down on my pressure point and welcome the darkness when I see it start to come.

Hours later I feel someone shake me.

"Snow, we got a letter from the High Court, they are asking for you, Wayland and some others to come to see them,"

"Ok, can you get me something to wear,"

"Bean is always on it," he talked about himself in the third person. How Bean of him.

I look at what he has taken for me to wear and I'm happy with his choice

I look at what he has taken for me to wear and I'm happy with his choice. It will look great with the color of my hair.

I'll look like the ice queen that I was always meant to be. Elsa beware cause I'm just so amazing.

Once he left my room I shower and get ready.  Let's see what these people have to tell me now.

ⒶⓃ
This is an update until later in the week if not next week. I'm using my phone to type and when I start I get distracted.

I hope you like the chapter.

I tried to make this a 1000 words but no matter what I can't reach it. Uggghh till next time.