43

(Unedited)

Wayland POV

Her eyes were completely black with black veins around her eyes. Blood was falling from her nose making me worry about her.

"Winter let him go," I start to make my way towards them being cautious with my steps. Before I could touch her she lets him go and it's like nothing happened to him. He smiled at her and then closed his eyes. The blood that was once dripping down her nose is no longer there.

"Are you ok?" I question her.

"Yes, I got all the information that I needed,"

"What happened back there anyways. It seems like you were out of it,"

"I just used something that takes a lot of energy. We need to get back to the motel or at lease the car because my body will start to shout down soon enough,"

"What about them? We can't just leave them there,"

"When they wake up they won't remember a thing and the cameras won't show anyone. Even the cameras from the streets won't have any footage of us,"

I walk behind her when she snaps her fingers. I turn to see that they are all sitting and talking like nothing ever happened. They don't look at us it's like we were not in the room with them.

"We need to get out of this dayum place. Once we get to the motel we get put things and leave," her voice was strong.

"Alright but what happened back there?"

"Something that you don't have to worry about now or ever,"

I pull her arm towards me. "I'm your husband and I need to know what is happening to you. So stop acting like a little bitch and tell me," my voice rose with enough authority that anyone else would've fallen to their knees.

"And I'm your wife but that doesn't mean that I respect this marriage just like you don't respect it. Even though I call you husband doesn't mean that I believe that you are. It's written on paper but that doesn't mean that it's practised. Be careful Wayland or else I'll stop being nice very soon," Her voice sent chills through me. I never knew that she could sound like that.

She yanked her arm out my hand walking away from me.

I can feel my canines extending. For some reason her words made me want to remind her who the king was. If I tried to do that to her she would kill me without a doubt.

That woman right there is ready to go off if we start to argue I'm not sure what will happen. She's not the Winter that I'm used to this one when she bites back she goes for the kill.

We leave the hotel with her driving the car. She was driving fast like she was in a dayum fast and furious race.

Her eyes focus on the roads she would slow down whenever we reached a red light. I don't know how she knew where they were but she was alright correct.

The lights were always green when she got to them though that what confused me.

After driving for twenty minutes we made it out the city into the country side. We made it to a dirt road after driving for Lord knows how much. She stops the car and get out.

Popping the drunk open she starts to get her things out.

"What are we doing in the middle of no where Winter?"

"We are getting out of here. Bean is going to meet us here in about three minutes so you don't have to worry about a bug biting your pretty skin. Nor about your bitch she's coming to."

I grabbed her hand tired of listening to her talk down to me. We were press against each other she eyes looking straight into mine. When I look into her eyes I thought I would see something but it's like she has no soul inside her.

"If you have nothing to say I would advice letting me go. I don't want your brat to think that something is happening here do we?" Her voice void just like her eyes.

"Yeah we wouldn't it would take a lot of courage for me to willingly touch you," I spat.

"Then you must have be Hercules a couple days ago and two years ago."

"You remember?"

"No, but I've been working on it to see what I could do to fix that."

I looked up to see a plane in the sky they land in an empty area. I look at her to see her eyes still on me, one eye belonged to her wolf.

"When we find out what happened to us there will be hell to pay. For now everyone can sleep peacefully,"

She steps away from us and takes her bags walking towards the yet. Someone takes her bag while another comes down and slightly bows their head towards me before starting to drive the car to the plane.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Valentines day was yesterday and guess what I got a rose. It was from the best person in the world that I love so much me. Yes I got myself a rose. Like why not I love me. I didn't update cause I didn't finish the chapter.

Hope that you had a great day if not don't worry. There's more v days to come.

How do you guys picture Winter?