haruhi and hikaru 1st date.

Haruhi introduced them, I assume she remembered tamaki asking not to treat him as her senpai .

   As she referred to him as an acquaintance of mine.  Tamaki spazz in a fit of pain and I laugh. Ah his rules came back to haunt him already.

Arai and haruhi spent time catching up, I gave them there space so I'm not sure what they talked about... I can't say the same for the guys . Who listened and watched there every move.

I hovered by doing some of my duties as to keep an eye on the boys rather then haruhi.

  I came over to the table the host club sat at it was a two tables  away , right by the bar. The twins sat at the bar and kyoya ,homey and mori sat at thetable. Tamaki was over ripping up his guide books

" beverage for the nosy club".

When I came over it seemed they were complaining hes not a friend just pass middle school acquaintance.

Kyoya smiled at me holding his cup out

" yes , thank you ... you look like quite in your uniform yanno".

Misuzu yelled at him about flirting , honey also held his cup out for a drink. While hikaru annoyed me yelling for haruhi to work and shook his glass.

" jealous much ".
I whispered walking away.

I didnt get far away when hikaru said loudly how obvious it was arai liked haruhi.

Haruhi  told him off while arai actully admitted  to liking her and that she turned him down it was all good.

Everyone including haruhi looked surprised.  While kyoya didnt seem bothered but  I know he was surprised too.

Arai  told the story and it sounded like haruhi was obvious I laughed .  For someone so smart shes dense.

Suddenly kyoya shows up dress like an officer with a writing pad.

  I was both confused on how he changed so fast and turned on. 

" you broke this poor innocent man's heart just to get a laugh from some sick joke " .

Haruhi sat uncoftably at the table

" umm"

I decided this was a good time to take a break.

Everyone but the twins were evetully having a good time listening  to arai story's of haruhi in middle school.

I instantly felt bad .. hikaru was clearly pretty jealous and with there pass history of isolation those must be pretty hard feelings. Karou stuck over there with him even with tamaki calling for them to join .

He made a snide comment and got a slap in the face from haruhi.  He stood up practically with tears

" I thought we were your friends are we or arent we ".

He ran up to the room his brother following after.

The next day haruhi and I basically  had all day off.  She said karou offered to take her out to make up for yesterday's disaster.

I meet up with kyoya who told me we were gonna spy on haruhi and hikaru...who switched places with karou today.

" stalkerish but okay, is this like a setting them up thing  ".

" yes.. but dont let tamaki hear you say that".

" oh yeah that woukdnt be good... I hope you know you'll owe me ".

.
" really last I checked it was the other way around "

" not any more buddy I call the shots ".

I walked away from him smiling trying not to giggle .

By the time there daye started tamaki was freaking out. 

Karou explained that this was mainly a lesson for hikaru on respecting someone you care about and not being selfish .

  The guys sensed a little shocked by his kindness and intelligent to think up suck a thing.

   But with that said tamaki painfully let the date go on. For the sake of his little self made family.

Haruhi was about to share her icecream cone with hikaru when  fake mustache tamaki gave her a free cone to stop such sinfulness.

As the date went on , it seemd to go smoothly haruhi got hikaru to try new things and be a bit open , and she could tell he was bothered by karou and wanted them to get gifts for him .

Honeslty they make a cute couple but I wouldn't say that infront of tamaki.

Eventully we split from them and let them enjoy themselves.

Eventully back at the hotel it started pouring , a thunderstorm had hit.  And tamaki was pacing in worry.

As cute has hikaru and haruhi were you got to admire how much tamaki deeply cares.
He knows haruhi is afraid of storms.

Eventully arai called saying he ran into them and they got into a fight were they split apart.

T
   Tamaki wasnt having it and called hikaru

" you fool! Go look for her right now! What jerk leaves a girl in a thunderstorm alone haruhi is afraid of thunderstorms she came even move at the sound stop being selfish and jealous and worry about someone else. "

He hung up , looks like boss have balls for once.

The next day hikarou and arai made uo and I asked haruhi how the date went.
Who knows if hikaru is ready for somthing like this or even haruhi fir that matter.
It was a step in the right direction tho.