Hosting take one!

Laying in bed it was only an hour and a half before my alarm would go off for school , but I just couldn't sleep. Today was the first day of hosting ,and a zoo of thoughts ran around in my head.
'I cant possible do this' , ' no one is gonna request me' , ' I'll only make a fool of my self'.
"Ugh"

     It's so frustrating to be so afraid.
Since I cant sleep I may as well be productive, I cleaned my room and hung up my uniform and spent the rest of the time writing. Till I made my way to haruhi's

    What a terrible rainy wendsday, the only noise on the way to school was the rain drops hitting concrete. Even haruhi didnt say a word till we arrive at the school.
" y,n are you okay, you've been completely silent ".
   I waited a moment before replying to my only true friend.
" I'm just nervous "
Haruhi gave me a sympathetic smile , and some encouraging words as we made are way to class.
As the class filled with people I couldnt help but sink into my seat, and let out a large sigh . That is until the two orange devils came in,They weren't that bad. Or well they were quit the pranksters, but they're fun and entertaining, aswell as keep you on your toes for what ever divieous plan they have next.

I wouldnt call myself friends with the host yet . Espically the closed off twins, they're mysterious in a way.
As the school day went on I was focused on everything but work, what people think of me, my music project . All day I've bee a mess ,My mind was one big pile of trash .

...I. belong in a trash can ..I shall tell haruhi I'm moving to the trash.. she will miss me.

As lunch began , i decided to find and sit with the host club not only am I part of the club now but I needed to speak with tamaki . When I found the table and sat down I wasnt greeted with happy faces from the fans. They really didnt like me , and i ignored it until girls would stop me in the halls or trip me on my way to class.

   With whispers behind me I put on a smile and only put my focus onto tamaki.
We had decided to do a piano duet. We both would play and I'd even sing.

... time too host .....

Once I got inside I was pulled by both arms . "Here" it was the twins with another outfit "were this ".
The dress of choice was clearly a play on my type, the kitten type. The dress was a pretty typical maid uniform but with a pink cat face silhouette on the chest, and a paw print on the bottom left of the apron . It came with cat eyes but I toss them aside putting my hair up with a black bow instead.

    I seemed to have earn my self som stairs whilst leaving the changing room . In fact the host club was staring causing me to feel quite embarrassed.
" does it look that bad " only one person was close enough to hear you , kyoya
"No infact you look quit nice ".
    His compartment made me smile until he started sounding like himself again
" you a sure to bring in a good profit ".

Going too my spot I wipe my hand on my dress , taking some deep breaths. Karou came up beside places one hand on my shoulder.
" you will do fine ", I look up and give him a smile it was nice to have someone believe in me .
" maybe she seems nervous." But where karou is hikaru is right beside and hes a little less nice, hes more blunt .
" hikaru..that's why you need to leave her alone "

" but we could mess with her ".
Karou just stared at his brother and I laugh .

They went and took there spots , not long after before the door opens  tamaki came to me handing me a green rose .
" you'll do find princes this is your rose .. its fake ". I'm glad he remebers . Tamaki took his spot by the door to greet the guest.

after 2 minutes your section was still empty , and the host started sending worried looks. Looking down i felt tears build up , feeling left out. Till i heard a voice
" hey you okay " , looking up I'm greeted by a pair of green eyes

" I'm makoto " he took a seat next to me.
"I,m..um. y,n" Fumbling on my words the boy laughed a bit , but oddly you felt a little comfortable but more guys came over.
With so many question and a few you okays, and akward moments later. I decided to excuse my self.
     Kyoya must of notice and followed me, as when I mad my way into the kitchen and leaned onto the wall he was right there.
"I should've knows you coukdnt handles this " , I look away disappointed in my self for failing him and the club, for getting this wrong.

    Hearing kyoya grab some glasses I became curious in what he was doing .
" here you can at least bring put some tea and dessert to out guess". He handed me a tray with the tea and little cakes.
" thank you " I still feel bad but at least I'm not completely useless.

as I walked out of the kitchen I saw haruhi on the table, one of tamaki's usual clients next to her. I set the tray down and ran towards them ," what's going on ".

" seems this is the girl that tossed haruhi's bag into the fountain " kyoya said only a few steps behind me. Tamaki stood there looking more serious then ever. " and now she's banned from the host club".

   The girl stood there in disbelief and tears in her eyes. I gave her a nasty look telling her to leave and she snaps at me , just then a stern voice made me jump.
" Leave we dont need the likes of you here".
When I turn around I relize that it was tamaki who spoke in such a tone,  never. Not even as kids do I ever recall him speaking in such away, by the way the other host look i can tell they havent either.

   The girl left and we closed down the club for the reminder of the day.
" that was a distaster " kyoya stated less about the haruhi incident more of my terrible hosting skill. And tamaki the over dramatic  , slightly dumb, and apparent very caring self is decided hosting class was a thing now.

  " dont worry princess we will teach you , host we shall teach y,n how to behave properly ".

     Well nothing can get worse today so might as well invite tamaki over for our project.

   "Tamaki wanna come over and work on the song" this is were I realized I fucked up . And spoke to soon about  things not getting worse. For all the host heard me ,

     Karou the first  to want to join " why does the boss get too see y,n house I wanna go too" . The others nood and agreed with wanting to also come over.
" you guys saw my front door isnt that enough "
The host continued to wine and even beg ,hani even gave his opinion " please y,n usachan and I wanna see your room".

Man how can I say no to his puppt eye.... " "wait room!".

Great now they are all giving me puppy eyes .
" fine friday dinner at my place" .
Everyone but haruhi cheered " mistake" was all she said before we went on with the rest of our day .