girls night

It was a friday afternoon  after school when  haruhi and I decided to have out girls night. I was gonna take this Opportunity to talk about crushes. And other typical things.

    We decided to have it over at haruhi's , her father working late. I put on a  black tank with some army green shorts. and went over at 5:30 pm.

   " hello" . I opened the door to her apartment as  I watch her clear up everything and show me what we have in store for the night.
   " I got a few movies , bored games, and with the money you gave me snacks ,some sushi , and we can make fajitas".

I was surprised at how lowkey excited she was, at least I know this will be fun .

  " so how are you classes " .
Haruhi is a nerd so I'm sire they are all good.

" great except I could do better in arts I have an 83"

" still better then me I'm pretty low in my studies, in fact kyoya even offered to tutor me tmrw."

  " wow they must be really bad if he volunteered  to help you lol "

" speaking of kyoya y,n where did you too run off too the other day ".

" kyoya took me to a restaurant to study people .. we at ate too ...but his dad showed up then he spilled tea on me... and then we kind of discussed  life "

" sounds like a date "

" HARUHI it was not a date "

  " speaking of dates  , I wanna know if you like any one host or not ".

  " no I told you I only care about studies "

" okay , you can not wanna date and like someone you still got feelings ms robot "

" wellll"

" I knew it who is it "

   " I guess I kind of like tamaki and maybe one of the twins ".

  I found my self hoping that twin isn't kaoru, and the thought of her and tamaki was a werid one but I liked it .

  " how about you y,n you must like somone if your asking ".

" I dunno... weirdly I kind of like kyoya and  i mean karou pretty nice and we sorta get along ".
I found my self blushing

" so it was date ".

   * buzz buzz*
I took out my phone to see who is texting me
" speak of the devils that's one of then now"

Karou😇: hey y,n hikaru and I wanna to know if you and haruhi wanted to visit .

Y,n: is there some form of prank involved

Karou: not on you guys but our aunt is coming over so migjt be one on her.

Y,n : don't like her ?

Karou " we tricked her into styling her hair with flowers when we were like 4 .... she still does it

Y,n : well now I need to hear that story and see it with my own eyes

Karou: you'll have to be here 😁

I look at haruhi , who was looking at me pretty werid .

"  which one cause you seem happy "

" shush its kaoru he and hikaru want us to come over next week ."

" sure ig if I'm not busy".

I went back to texting , to give karou his awnser.

  "Sure,  she is in "
Karou: you guys can ride with us home next week .

"  sounds great see you then 😊"
Kaoru : see you then":🥳

  The rest of the night was filled with chit chat and laughter.  I was curious about  why they wanted us to go and how it will turn out. It is always somthing with them .

Who is your favorite  , and who do you want to fall in love with.