water park fun ?

Haruhi and I where walking out of the school . When we were took by surprise as we both feel a set of arms grab us.
" targets captured ". It was the twins.   Haruhi and I protested to this hostage situation.
" let us go "
" what is this "
Just then tamaki rolled up in a limo, window does, sunglasses with a lea around his neck.
" good job, now take them with you"
" yes boss".

   Next thing we knew we were inside of a huge tropical paradise.
Haruhi was very amazed by it
.. sort of.

The twins dragging us to the bathroom to put us in a swim suit.
Haruhi fought the nice ladies , well I just demanded to pick my own.  They forced haruhi into a a pink swimsuit that had a white skirt and pink cap. I choose a black swimsuit with purple flower designs, and a shoelace like patern down the chest that exposed my breast a bit.

  As we left the changing room  tamaki walked up. Handing haruhi a sweat shirt

" a proper younge lady shouldnt show so much skin till after they are married".
He was red, clearly he likes her too.

" what about me " I rise an eyebrow he ignored me.  And suddenly renge appeared  in  a bathing suiet slash cosplay .

" does she take that everywhere " tamaki said still ignoring my question.

Haruhi having questions of her own.

" how did they manage to make it tropical.. also do I have to be here I have to study , and I have so much laundry to do today."

   That's when kyoya who was sitting very comfortably by the water spoke.

" it's a jungle water park , ran by the ootori family.  "

  Haruhi seemed confused but so did I. 
" I thought they focused on the medical business ".

" yes but my family likes to diversify,  and besides this could be classified as a healing facility or resort. "

" reducing stress levels of the genral public that cannot travel for a vacation  , it doesnt open till next month but I got us in early. "

Looking around mori careed hani on his shoulders the twins played in the pool.

" it does seem relaxing and fun".

I look to haruhi to see if she felt the same.

  The twins came up to us , karou looking at me with a sort of blush.  Guess he likes my bathing suit.
" how come you arent wearing your swim suit haruhi" hikaru asked.

Karou look at her finally noticing she's in a hoodie.
" are you not swimming "

  " all you need to have fun in water  is a plastic pool "

The boys look at her like she's crazy then it hit me.
" omg you guys dont know what a plastic pool is ".

Haruhi goes on to try and explain it to them ... they missed the point.
" that's an inflatable boat you dunce".

I moved closer to kaoru , who seemed a little akward and place my hand on his shoulders

" you poor , rich, idiots".

   Tamaki then pulled them aside telling them to let haruhi believe what ever ignorant thoughts she had.
I laughed , she semed less then amused.

    Hani then ran up with his pink bunny floaty . Asking haruhi and I too swim .  Saying he looks cuter with the floaty , haruhi and iagrred it was cute. But we turned him down on swimming.

   But the twins weren't about to let us ditch out on the fun. Pulling out water guns that shot at us , only hitting tamaki.
  Hikaru  looked quiet please ,
" come on let's have a water gun fight , me and karou again you boss".
   When tamaki turned them down they started teasing haruhi about getting married.  In which tamaki became enrage picking up a water gun and went full c.o.d on them .
    Haruhi sat down somewhere, while I  sat next to kyoya watching the boys fight.
  " is it hard being the responsible one. "
I sat in the chair next to him leaning back on my elbows.

  "* chuckle * sometimes ".
He took a look at me for a mintue and handed me sunglasses

" here you're squinting " .

" thanks " , I put them on
" do I look cool now , like a model ".
He smiled " sure "

   And in such a short moment the boys messed up , as tamaki rolled into a totem pole,  that sent hani  into the oblivion of the forst with real gators.

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE ANIMALS ARE REAL "
  Kyoya looked at me and sighed .
" How this all changed so fast , my family wanted it to be real .. let's split up and look twins ,  haruhi and more, takaki and I. ".

He forgot me " what about me ".
Tamaki was arguing haruhi going with him when the twins grabbed me forcing me into there group.

" I guess y,n will go with the twins".

     As hikaru and karou looked in our part , karou and I created some distance form hikaru. Who started at us a bit upset.

" kaoru do you think hani is okay "
  " yeah hani is tougher then he looks".

  While looking a crocodile  came by us , I  jumped back into karou . My back against his bare chest and his hands on my hips. Looking up towards him  my face a little red
" s..sorry ".
He himself had a bit of blush
" uh it's okay ".
  He let go of my hips I step aside hikaru coming up towards us.

" finish looking maybe you guys could use help... seeing as the exstra wait got you going slow".
    He looked right at me when saying it .. he just called me fat, I pulledat my swim suit distraught. As upset and angry as I was. I was even more confused he didnt seem like he would say such a thing.

  " hikarou why would you say something so mean ".

" it's honesty".

  It Started to feel uncomfortable
" maybe we should find the others".

Karou seemed concern but I avoided gazes with either , till we heard a loud noise and ran towards it to find haruhi , takashi, and hani .

    Haruhi told us the story , and we learn cute boy hani is a dojo master. Who knew.

   As the day ended karou  ran over to me
" I'm sorry ... for hikaru "

" don't  be you aren't him, you did nothing , if he wants to apologize he can do it himself".

  Karou seemed sad, but I didn't know what to say. Hopefully this gos away tomorrow.