dinner with the host club .

Y,n to shadow king : hey kyoya ... uh this is werid but like remeber dinner when I told you the hospital and yanno dad called

Shadow king : yes would you like me too look in too it ?

  Y,n : yeah if it's not to much

     I'll have to decide what to do about that later right now its  I gotta get ready for a dinner with the host .
    I looked for somthing I could make when I realized I have nothing .
Well better text haruhi and gi shopping .

   Y,n to haruhi  I have to get food for dinner wannna come

Haruhi " sur ed let me change first

Y,n to group chat

  Don't  : hey any suggestion  for dinner tonight

Hani: cake !

  Kaoru : somthing spicy
Hikaru :^^^^^

Daddy : commoner ramen

Dont : tamaki I'm making real food

Daddy: 😭😭😭.

Mommy: I agreed with somthing spicy

   I grabbed my jacket  and went to meet haruhi .
    As we where walking I got a text. 

  Shadow king to y,n

Since you missed the whole schooldays and have showed up late the other day your grades are low

Y,n : ugh yes mom I'll study 🙄🙄

Shadow king, do not sas me , I'm gonna to tutor you , so this weekend I shall pick you up at 3pm to study.

  Pause brought to you from walking into a damn pole.  Falling down I hold my face, I can hear haruhi laughing " Haruhi it's not FUNNY".

   Y,n to shadow king
Alright sounds good , gtg walked into pole

Y,n : and getting dinner see ya ✌💕
Shoving my into my pocket haruhi and I walked into the shop .

  Kyoya POV ( yes reader we switching sh** up)

   I was going over the host grades as they need to do well to keep the club, and planning trips from the club. When I relize y,n wasnt keeping them up I decided to text her.

Since you missed the whole schooldays and have showed up late the other day your grades are low

Y,n : ugh yes mom I'll study 🙄🙄

Shadow king, do not sas me , I'm gonna to tutor you , so this weekend I shall pick you up at 3pm to study.

  Setting the phone down I also write my self a note to look into her father. As I finish it my phone vibrated against the hard wood desk .

Alright sounds good , gtg walked into pole

Y,n : and getting dinner see ya ✌💕

   Strange girl she is ,  this shall be an interesting dinner .

   Y,n pov

       Walking around buying various ingredient for firecracker chicken and other things for the dinner. Haruhi picked  up and showed me some sushi , examining it I decided I dodnt trust it I mean pre made store sushi.  Well checking out I thought about the whole hikaru liking haruhi .

    " hey haruhi why dont after this dinner we have a gorks night and you can sleep over"

  " sure y,n sounds fun "

  It might be nice to talk about girl things related with the hist club.

   I decided to get stuff to make the host there own personal cupcakes.

   Hani  was an angel cake,  with strawberry   frosting , bunny sprinkles , and half a cut strawberry ontop.

The twins were almost identical.  Devils food cake , orange frosting , blue n pink sprinkles,  and little devil horns . Giving kaoru  a little halo on one of the horns, since hes the nicer twin.

Kyoyas was a chocolate. With a slated Carmel frosting with a piece of carmal ontop .

   Tamaki was a total retvlevet with a homade cream cheese center, and a dark chocolate frosting ontop , onto also stood a edible teddy bear and crown .

   Mori , had a  coffee cake, with chocolate frosting and toffe pieces sprinkled on.

     Haruhi isnt a big fan of cake so I got her fancy tuna.

   ' knock knock '.  I'm in the process of finishing the food when  I hear the door.
   Looking  at the door I see haruhi going towards it. " I'll get it ".

    When the door opens she is immediately tackled by tamaki.  The host came in and looked around , only kyoya and mori did it with a kind of grace, and by grace I mean they weren't Toching ALL MY STUFF. Tamaki wasn't  too wild as hes been here before.

   " dinner is almost done guys ".  I began setting the table .

  " so is my place as shitty as you imagine it".

    Hani walked up toward me " usachan and I like it " .

  " thank you hani .. and usa chan ".
    As the food finished around 6:30  i served  dinner.  The twins still messing with stuff now messing with all the pictures on my wall .

"Soo you guys wanna eat if so STOP". They came to a stop knocking over one of the photos. Breaking the frame .

   It was a picture of my family in a frame I helped my baby brother make. I was frustrated  too say the less.

"Oops" they said in unison .  Karou looking much more sympathetic  then his brother.
" uhh you okay y,n". He picked up the frame and photo while karou swept up the glass.

" is this you family , where are they". Snatching the picture from his hands I told him it wasnt impotant prompting the boys to sit down .
    I took my spot next to kaoru and hikaru. 

   " you guys may eat ".
  They dug right in , " y,n  this is so tasty "
Tamaki c ok mplemted my foog and the rest dished out complements there self.

   When we were done eating I brought out the cupcakes.

  " hey why does karou get a halo, you saying he better then me "

" sort of ".

  Hikaru gave a poug and I lough .

" mines a little price bear, awe y,n is so talented ".

  It was nice too make friends .

   I smile knowing I did a good job.

The rest of the night was  a mixture  of chating , laughing and yelling at the twins.