YOU WANT ME TO WHAT??!

Thank you for reading 😉

   Having got permission to leave school grounds to go to a store not so far away , I was starting to regret not taking a ride. 
    It was bad enough that the bags  weighed  quiet a bit ,but what really made it suck was the red head.  I was walking when all of a sudden BAM
" watch were your going"
    the stranger yelled but quickly apologize. He wasnt to tall I know him from a bar I work at . Yes yes I know we arent suppose to work but the dean and i worked somthing out.
" it's fine but now i got to pick all this up".  The boy which I mean hes in his early twenties so more like man helped me gather the things and skated off.
  ' great now kyoya gonna be all , what took you so long , yanno being late is bald blahs blahs I'm a cold tall heartless man . '

     I walked into the music room, bags in hand while everyone stared at me. " uh hi".
   When I took out the coffee tamakis eyes widen .  For I had bought the little k cups coffee , tamaki gasped is complete all like it was the most amazing thing hes ever seen.
  "What kid of commoner coffee is this " he asked.  Haruhi sighed  and made her way over to what was now a group of rich kids standing over the k cup.
  " guys" she began too speak clearly as irrated as I " it's still instant coffee just more instant ".

   Karou shook the cup and said " in here?" .
I sighed dumb ,cute,rich kids.  I pulled haruhi with me too the back, too both put things away and make coffee.
" they really arent too bright " she said
" yeah I dont know how you managed haruhi ".

We then proceed to bring out a tray each with cups  of coffee on them.  Most people were chatting about tje coffee , but there were a few talking about me and how
" I am ugly commoner girl who has no business with the host club". I'm ise to people being rude though so I try and let it not faze me.
   After all haruhi and I are friends and I first met tamaki in france , I dont think he remembers but I do. But we seem like friends  even if he's high maintenance.

     With a few minute left in the club the boys that were talking to kyoya before came up to me. " umm hey y,,n you look pretty". One boy said , I was kind of shocked " th..thank you , what are your names".
The boys took turns speaking and introducing them selves , adam,light,and ash . " it's nice to meet you ".
   I dodnt understand much of what either said , seeing ass they all spoke at once.
" so y,n what do you do for fun ", " do you have any hobbies ", "what's you favorite color ".
     Luckily for me before I could even attempt  to awnser it was over and next period would begin.  I let out a sigh of relief " I hope I dont have to do that again"
I was only speaking to my self but kyoya decided to chime in.

   " actully y,n I was thinking  you could become a hostess It would bring more diverse costumes ".

   I looked at haruhi and we both burst in laughter " y,..y,n a host "  haruhi and I where almost kn tears , but no one else was laughing . " That's a great idea ". Tamaki said.   'oh no' I thought  not good " now she needs a type " he continued 

" how about the shy type" the hani jump in
Or "socially akward type " said the twins
" how bout cat socialize  at all type " haruhi said
I gave her a hurt look and placed a hand on my chest and with my most shocked voice  responded  " who's side are you on ".

Well arguing with the rest of the host kyoya tapped his own to his face " she shall be the ...."

What type will you be. Comment what you think below.